Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Hello everyone,

All your messages, some more violent than others, have made me think about introducing NTR/Sharing into my games.

As I said, NTR/Sharing was intended to be present in just one scene, but I've read your comments and listened to the advice some people have given to me (thanks to them) and I can confirm that :

There will be no NTR/Sharing scenes in the game.

I've already said here that I wanted to keep my vision of my game and I will, but sometimes it's better not to die with your ideas.
Especially when this idea was intended to be not even 3% of the storyline, it would be ridiculous of me to force this content.

Be careful, this doesn't mean that I'm going to totally abandon my vision of things for my game, it's just that this subject is too complex to be ignored.

It's my first game published on F95zone and I really didn't know anything about it, but now I'm learning a lot every day.

Thanks again for your feedback and support, the game is still in the development phase and I'm looking forward to learning and making the best game I can.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone,

All your messages, some more violent than others, have made me think about introducing NTR/Sharing into my games.

As I said, NTR/Sharing was intended to be present in just one scene, but I've read your comments and listened to the advice some people have given to me (thanks to them) and I can confirm that :

I've already said here that I wanted to keep my vision of my game and I will, but sometimes it's better not to die with your ideas.
Especially when this idea was intended to be not even 3% of the storyline, it would be ridiculous of me to force this content.

Be careful, this doesn't mean that I'm going to totally abandon my vision of things for my game, it's just that this subject is too complex to be ignored.

It's my first game published on F95zone and I really didn't know anything about it, but now I'm learning a lot every day.

Thanks again for your feedback and support, the game is still in the development phase and I'm looking forward to learning and making the best game I can.
Although you have said you're the DEV and you aren't going to have NTR (which I'm glad of tbh) I also want to put out that this is a great game.. well written and with some seriously hot chicks... so you do you.. your body of work (even if it's your first game) stands for itself. Enjoyed the ride so far and can't wait for more. Kudos

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

Dear Dev, congrats for your sexy and refreshing game. I like very much your art but unfortunately I can see that you submitted to the minority of NTR/Sharing haters and you have abandoned your vision. IMO you should keep optional kinks in your game as there are so many straight forward vanilla harem games out there. Life is not a straight line. Best of luck in your effort.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I thought long and hard before making this decision, and I'd say that yes, I did chip away at a very small part of the vision I have.

But my vision was not at all focused on NTR content, far from it.
It was supposed to be a single scene, which I'd already imagined in my head, so I don't think I completely "abandoned" my vision.

If I'd given up on the foot fetish content I produce, or even a complete change of scenario, then yes, I'd have completely abandoned my vision of things.
But fortunately that's not the case, it was something that was going around in my head too much and I feel better to continue developing my game properly without this in my head.

In any case, I knew before posting my game here that it would evolve, and I think I've now found the formula I needed to make the game I LIKED.

But I understand the disappointment of NTR lovers who were expecting this, and I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

Now I hope that despite all this you can all enjoy my game and the next update that's coming.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

I thought long and hard before making this decision, and I'd say that yes, I did chip away at a very small part of the vision I have.

It was supposed to be a single scene, which I'd already imagined in my head, so I don't think I completely "abandoned" my vision.

If I'd given up on the foot fetish content I produce, or even a complete change of scenario, then yes, I'd have completely abandoned my vision of things.
But fortunately that's not the case, it was something that was going around in my head too much and I feel better to continue developing my game properly without this in my head.

In any case, I knew before posting my game here that it would evolve, and I think I've now found the formula I needed to make the game I LIKED.

But I understand the disappointment of NTR lovers who were expecting this, and I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

Now I hope that despite all this you can all enjoy my game and the next update that's coming.
I wouldn't say you abandoned your vision. you looked at the feedback, adjusted, and hoped for the best. you are always going to get negative feedback regardless of whether you changed anything or not

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

Many thanks for your prompt response. I am not a NTR lover, just a variety lover. In any case NTR is not a requirement for a good game.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
I wouldn't say you abandoned your vision. you looked at the feedback, adjusted, and hoped for the best. you are always going to get negative feedback regardless of whether you changed anything or not
Exactly, it's a decision I made and I wasn't forced to make it against my will.

Enjoyed the femdom aspects so far, sorry to hear it wont continue like that.
Sorry friend too much femdom kills femdom, but the foot fetish/foot worship scenes are a bit femdom so if you like that, you should enjoy.

Many thanks for your prompt response. I am not a NTR lover, just a variety lover. In any case NTR is not a requirement for a good game.
Thank you and yes, the NTR wasn't vital to the game, which is why I made this decision in the first place.

nixzye

Sep 14, 2021
Exactly, it's a decision I made and I wasn't forced to make it against my will.

Sorry friend too much femdom kills femdom, but the foot fetish/foot worship scenes are a bit femdom so if you like that, you should enjoy.

Thank you and yes, the NTR wasn't vital to the game, which is why I made this decision in the first place.
yeah too much femdom kills femdom, but this is not too much man keep this femdom in your game is rly good and romantic too

• Angry
Reactions: ItzSpc and EJW

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
yeah too much femdom kills femdom, but this is not too much man keep this femdom in your game is rly good and romantic too
Don't worry the MC isn't going to change his behavior overnight and be rough with the girls.

It's even necessary for him to evolve, otherwise his behavior will be too inconsistent for the rest of the scenario.

Don't worry, I'll do my best to tell you my story in the best possible way.

He needs to evolve, but don't worry, you'll see in the next update ;)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Hello everyone !

Information on the progress of development of the next version is now available on my Patreon right .

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*ERROR REPORT*
somehow what Ronan is supposed to say, Leonie says for some reason. although everything is correct in the script file.
Code:
      r "Okay, I'll leave you alone. Have a nice evening."
this is the scene in Leonie's office where Ronan came in and started asking Leonie about how her department works. At the end, for some reason, there was this kind of confusion in phrases.

screenshot0005.png

screenshot0006.png

ooooooookey - i tryed to fix that.
what i done
Code:
       r "Okay, I'll leave you alone."
        r "Have a nice evening."
result is the same as before fixing. i erased rpyc file - it not helps =(

Last edited:

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
*ERROR REPORT*
somehow what Ronan is supposed to say, Leonie says for some reason. although everything is correct in the script file.
Code:
      r "Okay, I'll leave you alone. Have a nice evening."
this is the scene in Leonie's office where Ronan came in and started asking Leonie about how her department works. At the end, for some reason, there was this kind of confusion in phrases.

View attachment 2843675

View attachment 2843677

ooooooookey - i tryed to fix that.
what i done
Code:
       r "Okay, I'll leave you alone."
        r "Have a nice evening."
result is the same as before fixing. i erased rpyc file - it not helps =(
Thanks for the feedback.

The r "Okay, I'll leave you alone. Have a nice evening." was for version of the scene without foot fetish.
I think you tried to modify the script for the foot fetish version when the game was showing you the version without foot fetish, which is why nothing changed.

I've fixed the line for the next update, thanks!

Reactions: ramvivat
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes