RPGM Abandoned My Name Is Daniel: The Last Kingdom Ep1. [v0.1] [JMMZ Games]

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
Update V 2Q-Alpha.

News:

Changed the light system, added torch, T key for active and R to

deactivate.

I start to changed Lisa by another figure, that I like more.

Reactions: ponyguy

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
Well you got my vote you just need to fix the combat cause right now this games combat is stroke inducing I am sitting right next to the damn rat and it tells me I am still to far away.... Does my character have T-Rex arms or some shit holy crap...

I respect you are trying to make a interesting combat system but god damn you need to fix some of the hit reg and detection.
Thanks for your opinion. The combat must be fixed.
The problem is that to attack you have to approach the event (The red circle) And you must activate the skills from the inventory Itens and skills, I want to make a tutorial.
Maybe I can center the red circle (event) near the mouth of the giant rat.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Thanks for your opinion. The combat must be fixed.
The problem is that to attack you have to approach the event (The red circle) And you must activate the skills from the inventory Itens and skills, I want to make a tutorial.
Maybe I can center the red circle (event) near the mouth of the giant rat.
I may come across mean but I just don't pull punches and tell ya what ya need to hear rather then fluff your cock and give you nothing but praise....

Also going up into the attic that "Stairwell" section jesus christ dude... That also needs to be fixed cause as it stands its glitchy as hell trying to move up em so not sure if you have a fix in the pipe for that soon but it does need to be addressed as it kinda breaks the flow.

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
I may come across mean but I just don't pull punches and tell ya what ya need to hear rather then fluff your cock and give you nothing but praise....

Also going up into the attic that "Stairwell" section jesus christ dude... That also needs to be fixed cause as it stands its glitchy as hell trying to move up em so not sure if you have a fix in the pipe for that soon but it does need to be addressed as it kinda breaks the flow.
Yes. The stairs are somewhat complicated to make in a 2d game. I have seen the bug. I'll fix it soon. My next wish is to put a Journal for the secondary Missions. Books and Other map. Small map with the exact position of the character marked by an arrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Graybo

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
Working on My name is Daniel: The last Kingdom ep1 V-0.2
----------------------------
The adventure begins.
Available version V-0.1! with Game time mainplot 55 minutes.
My name is Daniel: The last Kingdom ep1 V-0.1

Reactions: lTTMl and ponyguy

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
this game kills your eyes... holy shit... my eyes got tired so fast... the color selection is horrible... and it is all way to dark... i am working with computer and give my eyes some rest but this game kills my eyes in a second lol

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Working on My name is Daniel: The last Kingdom ep1 V-0.2
----------------------------
The adventure begins.
Available version V-0.1! with Game time mainplot 55 minutes.
My name is Daniel: The last Kingdom ep1 V-0.1
Any word I when you will have a combat revamp update?

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
Any word I when you will have a combat revamp update?
The only thing thay I have done is to center the red, the event, circle on the rat's mouth.
And I have removed the walking skill. Because it already ran well enough. Skill rum cost 10mp.

Last edited:

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
this game kills your eyes... holy shit... my eyes got tired so fast... the color selection is horrible... and it is all way to dark... i am working with computer and give my eyes some rest but this game kills my eyes in a second lol

My name is Daniel: The last Kingdom ep1 V-0.1-B
Change the color of the text.

Press T key to use the torch.

Last edited:
Reactions: hopeless
U

User_23654

The Mega links are gone from his last post, don't have copies, sorry.
Will see if i find them somewhere, because his Patreon Site is deleted.

Edit: v0.1 is up.

U

User_17502

View attachment 28895
Overview:

History is a mystery. It begins in the year 11330, somewhere in America, but the men have returned to a middle age and do not know why the explorers disappear. The sea is something unknown as a legend.​

Updated: 16/11-2017
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Ep.1 2O Alpha
Language: English / Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
Win (1080P): - -

View attachment 28896 View attachment 28897 View attachment 28898
Dead Game