RPGM Abandoned My Name Is Daniel: The Last Kingdom Ep1. [v0.1] [JMMZ Games]

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Wait what? its year 11330 already?

How did this happen...... I only took a short nap(3 hours nap).

Reactions: ponyguy

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
New update with changed combat system. Ep.1 2C Alpha
1080p

2240x1260

The 4k version does not work well. It has a lot of annoying errors. RPG MAKER MV was not made for 4k. I will try to solve it.

Last edited:

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I knew not building the wall would be a huge mistake. Deisy being a slut was a major shock, nah not really. This needs a bit of work tho. Could become a hit who knows?

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
PC. New update, with only new new content and you can get level 4. First I am going to create the map and the elements, before continuing with the story. There will be two romantic stories per town. (Two women.) You need star again to get the new skills and the boms that the game give you.

Mac.

Last edited:

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
On your Patreon page at the top...it says release dates are 2018 instead of 2017 :)
Is a developer using the members on this forum to test his game? We're free bug testers!

It might be interesting to see a game update from the map building phase to it's first scene.

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
if somebody has played the game then please give us some tags like incest,blowjob,Mp/FP, etc etc..... and give some good description..

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I have no idea what the combat is supposed to be doing. I think it's going for realtime action bar combat like WoW, but there's not much to tell me something is happening except the rat hitting me faster than I can figure out what I'm supposed to be doing.

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
Is a developer using the members on this forum to test his game? We're free bug testers!

It might be interesting to see a game update from the map building phase to it's first scene.
I upload updates 6 days a week. Every day, only Sundays there is no update. No patrons receive the game 48 hours later.

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
I have no idea what the combat is supposed to be doing. I think it's going for realtime action bar combat like WoW, but there's not much to tell me something is happening except the rat hitting me faster than I can figure out what I'm supposed to be doing.
First you have to assign skills and Itens, the keys. and use 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 keys.
press ESC, and in items and Skills you assign the keys.