RPGM Abandoned My Name Is Daniel: The Last Kingdom Ep1. [v0.1] [JMMZ Games]

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
if somebody has played the game then please give us some tags like incest,blowjob,Mp/FP, etc etc..... and give some good description..
Adventure, mystery, romance, uncensored sex, action, rpg, sandbox, combat similar to WOW. There is no paraphilia in this game, unless a violation is gone.
It is a very original story that you can not even imagine. I want that the player to choose between Daniel promiscuous (Charlie Harper) or romantic (Romeo,D artagnan,)
), that will change the game.
I want the player to make more decisions in the following chapters.

Last edited:
Reactions: NaughtyDeveloper

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
New update v-2i-Alpha.

Reactions: ponyguy

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016

New Map ( 0 , 3 ) , added new tree.

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016

what's New?: Added the use of the "M" key to show the map and the compass. Buy maps.
Eliminated the attack skill "cicle2" for an error. Added 4 new maps. You can get level 5.

Personalities that we will can create according to our decisions.
Conduct: Holy - kind - neutral - evil - psychopath
SEX and love: promiscuous - open minded - romantic
Politics: Monarchist - Republican - Anarchist.
War: Faction 1 - Neutral - Faction 2

Last edited:

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
Update V 2P-Alpha.

News:
Weapons: Sword, Gloves. Now, when you change your weapon, the character changes, walking and standing animation. If you use gloves some attack skills will no available.
Added a new map.
Fixed some errors of the main plot.
I have removed some vegetation in some maps to improve the game's performance.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Not yet. I am beginning.
Well you got my vote you just need to fix the combat cause right now this games combat is stroke inducing I am sitting right next to the damn rat and it tells me I am still to far away.... Does my character have T-Rex arms or some shit holy crap...

I respect you are trying to make a interesting combat system but god damn you need to fix some of the hit reg and detection.