vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Running the exe file, the game takes to the Steam page. Please Someone solve This p[roblem.

Last edited:
Reactions: bob danio

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
I copied the steam_settings folder, and steam_app id and steam_interfaces from the previous cracked version and it let me play this version.

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
Man, had it been your typical "Mom fucks big dicked son VN with no plot." story this would have been up there with the greatest of all time. But the Dev had to put a stupid laptop click money system. SMH. Disappointed.

okarph

Mar 4, 2021
can someone help me . ı download it and put the files in and start the game and it started but when ı click on new game it turn in to black screen . why and how can ı fix it ? please help me !

Last edited:
Reactions: 16deli16

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
well, tried to modify locale emulator, tried not using locale emulator at all, system settings set to english all around, tried files.zip, without files.zip, redownloaded, and still, you cant be lazybones, small window pops up for half a second, game crashes. never had this issue with any unity game ever before. fail.

Draguh

Nov 20, 2019
I have quadrillions of money, but it says i don't have enough to buy a scene that is worth a couple millions?

Uthredcocklover

Jun 29, 2022
View attachment 2537345

Overview:
You're a graduating university student but still a virgin. Your empathetic MILF stepmom offers to fulfill this life achievement for you. Meanwhile, your hot gym instructor and academic advisor provoke you sexually and aggressively. This game consists of visual novels and business simulation elements.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-05
Release Date: 2023-06-04
Developer: DuaWolf Studio
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
when i run the game it opens my steam and says failure wrong licence . installation instruction: 1. Extract and run.
the game isn't cracked?

Reactions: palmergames
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes