Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
As a 50yo white guy, I don't have much interest in MILFS or Asians. I'm here for the redhead who I assume is the Gym Instructor.

After playing: Extremely sophomoric and unbelievable story but damn that redhead!!! :love:

Last edited:

BobTheKiller03

Apr 5, 2018
does anyone know where the save button is after you start on the site of clicks to earn money? I literally lost 3 hours of gameplay now, it's not even in the settings, or at the bottom of the screen, it is impossible to save the game, simply disappointed.
Edit: forget it I already found out, the game saves itself and there is no option to save or click on loading, you have to click on new game, and the game will go back to where you left off, I know, Totally counterintuitive.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, this is bad all around.
The story is nonexistent, there isn't much in terms of dialogue either, like a couple of sentences for each scene.
After a short intro, 1 scene for each of the 3 milfs, you need to start doing annoying minigames to earn money...the money is needed to unlock further scenes and the ''main plot'', 2 out of 3 scenes you need to unlock aren't even animated.
Main plot beeing, 'let's fuck'.

The scenes, as well as animations are really short (like, you accidentally skip them if you click a bit to fast), the animations aren't good either, also had problems that the scenes aren't playing as intended.

If you don't like playing minigames (that's what you will do most of the time), i recommend not wasting your time on this game.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes