Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Change your system language settings to English. (Settings -> Time & Language)
Maybe just one of them is enough but I changed all to be sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It didn't work but thank you anyway. I gave up on it at this point :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Joeburqa

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
hmm, bit worrying that after 3 days it get's a 'completed' tag...is it worth even downloading?
Can't tell. I tried various methods and still can't even play it. Black screen and crash immediately at the start. I play dozens of Unity games and never got this type of issue.

Reactions: Joeburqa

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I haven't had a problem actually playing but the whole 'earn money by playing silly clicking games' is a bit weird. No idea if the 'manager' is supposed to be working or not I bought the most expensive stuff I could but don't see how it works (I earned about 1.2m in one clicking game). Seems the 'main' game only continues after you have bought a certain amount of sex scenes with the money you earn.
Seems you can only save when you are in one of the scenes you have bought, not sure yet if that means the money you won stays there or how it continues (I've only played this once).
The Black/blank screens are annoying but seem to only come up between scenes where it switches from single frames to moving scenes, so maybe it's to do with loading some sort of 'player' for the graphics.
So far the most annoying this is that after you get to the minigame section it seems to then ignore any sound options you may have set as for me it's turned the voice back on and I can't turn it back off as it only speaks in Japanese.
I will say that the renders are great but the whole having to click an 'X' to stop the action is a bit weird and the action is of limited extent

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so the game isn't even opening for me. when i run the exe, it tries to open steam and says failure, no licenses. even after closing steam, it reopens it.
Yeah, I think it needs cracked, will need to do that first, forgot when the update came out, so give it a day or so for the threads to get upated.

Reactions: Woodalicca
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes