• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
Changelog 0.4.3:
- Get remaining pictures of Sarah in the game
- Fixed some typos
- First cross scene with Anna and Sarah

MEGA
/

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Damn. Took me 30 mins to figure out the route of the threesome scene. Well nothing special, just a double HJ, but at least, Sarah gets some action. Don't forget to click on " do something else" after the salami scene with Anna. Well, I don't know about the relation of Sarah - I just did a mix of positive/negative choices.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Damn. Took me 30 mins to figure out the route of the threesome scene. Well nothing special, just a double HJ, but at least, Sarah gets some action. Don't forget to click on " do something else" after the salami scene with Anna. Well, I don't know about the relation of Sarah - I just did a mix of positive/negative choices.
I gave up, after second happiness my spirit was broken with blind scavenger hunts.

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
This is the official HINT:

There are two scenes. Things to do for the first one:
Anna max. corruption, Sarah min. selfesteem
The second one:
Anna max. corruption, Sarah max. selfesteem

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
v0.5 due on Version 0.5 will come on 04/26/2017

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Next update was postponed. It should be out on the 26th. @DragonL : if possible, can you share the teasers he recently put online plz?

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
Updated to v0.5

Walkthrough/Help:

Sarahs scenes:
1.) low selfesteem with cross scene Anna+Sarah before
2.) low selfesteem without the cross scene Anna+Sarah before
3.) high selfesteem with cross scene Anna+Sarah before
4.) high selfesteem without the cross scene Anna+Sarah before
5.) the hardcore choice is in one of the scenes above (easy to find for yourself :p)

Jennifer scenes:
1.) drunk (or coolness high) with 2 choices for 2 paths
3.) no acohol (or coolness low) with 2 choices for 2 paths

Cross Scene (Sarah+Jennifer):
1.) Sarah selfesteem low and Jennifer drunk (or coolness high) with choices for 2 paths

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
The update was supposed to be released today, right? Do any of the patreons have infos? Like an explanation of the delay?

EDIT : the update came out this morning, so if anyone could share I'd appreciate a lot :)

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Any news? I see 0.6 out too, if someone have mega, please post it *.* anticipate thankses.

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
It's available over at SVS ( ), but that download speed tho...

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes