Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm not trying to ruin the mood, but in my humble opinion, Ethan's Legacy should have a different thread to avoid confusions.

Reactions: wep and Bradz0

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Definitely getting better now, but you have to romance/molest the daughters first, or you will miss out on certain scenes.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Really need a walkthrough for this. Did about 4 gameplays and found different scenes each time. Still, I'm sure I missed some.

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
Version 0.4.1 and

It is apparently a bugfix for a scene with anna.

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Version 0.4.1 and

It is apparently a bugfix for a scene with anna.
Thanks again! Say, do you happen to have a walkthrough by any chance ?

kare

Aug 5, 2016
The choice menu doesn't work for me. I get to click Anna at the start of the game, get the yoga intro or smth, and then I can't click on any of the names, do something or go back to room.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Something's strange. This version is really bug. Can't do nothing after first discussion with Anna on the first day. I even deleted my saves, but nothing changes.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Something's strange. This version is really bug. Can't do nothing after first discussion with Anna on the first day. I even deleted my saves, but nothing changes.
Yup, same thing. It works if you had a previous save, but starting a new game you end up stuck.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So is it bad translation or does the MC in this game really want to knock up his nieces and have inbred babies?

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
The choice menu doesn't work for me. I get to click Anna at the start of the game, get the yoga intro or smth, and then I can't click on any of the names, do something or go back to room.

It's the hotspots in his imagemap, from what I see in the script they might be overlapping/too close together and if that's the case he's going to have to change the way he lets you choose the girl.

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
From the patreon post:

Version 0.4.2 (bugs fixed again)

Hello everyone, now a newer version. I fixed there the new bugs from version 0.4.1 and changed something at the start for the 4th scene with Anna. You can now choose which way you want to go from there. After that it depends only on the corruption level of Anna, which scene will be selected.
I tested it many times and it worked properly.

/

D

Deleted member 7072

Really need a walkthrough for this. Did about 4 gameplays and found different scenes each time. Still, I'm sure I missed some.
It's pretty simple, there are only 2 end scenes with each girl, solely determined by whether they are positive or negative on the last encounter. If you enable console and manipulate these values (corruption, selfesteem, coolness) the end scene will change regardless of your choices. For example, you could refuse alcohol to the blonde every time giving her a very low coolness, save before the last encounter, change it in the console to any number above 400, and the blowjob scene would trigger as if you gave her alcohol rather than the fingering scene.

>400 in their stat (corruption, selfesteem, coolness)
Redhead: will not be ashamed in the bathroom
Blonde: Blowjob
Brunette: Breastjob, blowjob

<=400
Redhead: Will be embarrassed in the bathroom (wtf why no redhead content)
Blonde: Fingering
Brunette: Fingering

Reactions: Kakato
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes