Mad Max

May 5, 2017
What is the diff between 6.0 & 6.1?
Till now found only the scene Jennier/Dad Sofa altered (more detailed) Picture. And the Dev Comments are deleted.
The may be more pictures, but they didn´t catch my eye.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I hate his dick and his brain speaking but I like this game, the salami stuff is funny & Sarah rally gets my motor running :heartcoveredeyes:
Me too!!! XD i love red-haired girls. And if you compared to the other two, Sarah have the most beautiful face and the best body too! But strangely, i prefer the mother story. I mean the good path choice it excites me more, it's a shame that in the good path there are still no sex scenes. I hope the autor add it soon.

Can someone have a walkthrough? Or at last can somebody explain me how to do the second fuck scene with Jen?
Anticipate thankses.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Is this like the third so-called update, with no actual content increase? please stop this shit, focus on content.

urumi219

May 4, 2017
Me too!!! XD i love red-haired girls. And if you compared to the other two, Sarah have the most beautiful face and the best body too! But strangely, i prefer the mother story. I mean the good path choice it excites me more, it's a shame that in the good path there are still no sex scenes. I hope the autor add it soon.

Can someone have a walkthrough? Or at last can somebody explain me how to do the second fuck scene with Jen?
Anticipate thankses.
hey! select - no alcohol - let her suffer

JustABox

Filebox.moe
Feb 11, 2017
Mega link? Filebox takes hours to download the file :cryingface:
Whai you no tell me :(
Is this a constant problem or just this time?
What is the expected download rate and which to you recieve?
Which country do you live in?

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Version 0.6.2 is out, I think he said on his patreon that he wanted to do more frequent updates, so we may have at least 2-3 per months

U

User_10739

Downloaded 0.6.2 and neither new scene is available to me when loading a save as I have "I guess" already corrupted them too much. Also the new game screen looks like crap...

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Downloaded 0.6.2 and neither new scene is available to me when loading a save as I have "I guess" already corrupted them too much. Also the new game screen looks like crap...
It certainly hasn't got any better. Also, I don't feel this game is going anywhere; although it started out pretty good and unique with the little voices in his head, the story hasn't progressed at all. This will be the last update I try.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
and Kedub: Many thanks to both

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The sofa vibro scene is very annoying. Is it even possible to make her orgasm in that scene? >.<

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
anyone have a change log for 0.6.3? not really interested in downloading if its just one scene, thanks for the upload though kedub

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
anyone have a change log for 0.6.3? not really interested in downloading if its just one scene, thanks for the upload though kedub
I found few Dialog Changes while "skipping" through the Game. No new Scenes so far.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes