ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
She will change her hair style and color. Her clothing style and makeup will change too. I haven't decided about her body yet.
I think making her go into the gym to get a fit body solely for her fetish/addiction is also a pretty hot idea, though i think that should only occur much later in the game, of course only if you decide to take a direction like that.

Gotta say here that her chubby body looks incredible real, her stomach and butt look so natural and on point, just like actual women get them, wow.
You did a very good job, haven't seen that in any other Daz game up until now, really good work and nice taste too.
I wonder why other devs never do that, is it hard? is it a texture or are her cellulite actual dents?

Also, i really liked the whole interracial choices we had and was wondering if we can decide whether she's going to have her experiences only with black guys?

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks!
I really wanted that realistic non perfect body. Like your real life girlfriend most likely have. I got tired of all the 11 year old 40 year old bimbos with watermelons directly imported from Chernobyl :p

There will be 1 or 2 of them in my game too. But you most likely won't get a go at them haha.

The cellulites and stretch marks are real, they come from:

It won't be possible to go 100% black only. But it will be possible to go really heavy on that "kink".
Depending on your choices she might have already started to develop a taste for the black pole :) And pink color of course.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks!
I really wanted that realistic non perfect body. Like your real life girlfriend most likely have. I got tired of all the 11 year old 40 year old bimbos with watermelons directly imported from Chernobyl :p

There will be 1 or 2 of them in my game too. But you most likely won't get a go at them haha.

The cellulites and stretch marks are real, they come from:

It won't be possible to go 100% black only. But it will be possible to go really heavy on that "kink".
Depending on your choices she might have already started to develop a taste for the black pole :) And pink color of course.
I like a realistic body and skin for sure, but I think the amount of vertical stretch marks on the stomach are over the top, just like a postpartum stomach. The rest feels perfectly natural to me, just a little on the chubby side which is ok.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
As much as I appreciate the sentiment of wanting to portray realistic women, I do find it off-putting. It is a fantasy, and I feel that fantasy is diminished (for me) by Emily being so... unattractive. Sorry if this is a bit shallow.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Yeah she does appear to have more or less marks and cellulites at times. It's because they are a bitch to get right. 99% depends on your lighting setup and camera angles.
It would be easier with hdri maps/lights but i hate them :p

I try to keep them consistent. But sometimes you sit and render for 1+ hour, then "code" the game. And 2 days later when playtesting you notice the marks are all wrong. Those times i just say fuck it and let it be lol

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
As much as I appreciate the sentiment of wanting to portray realistic women, I do find it off-putting. It is a fantasy, and I feel that fantasy is diminished (for me) by Emily being so... unattractive. Sorry if this is a bit shallow.
I like a realistic body and skin for sure, but I think the amount of vertical stretch marks on the stomach are over the top, just like a postpartum stomach. The rest feels perfectly natural to me, just a little on the chubby side which is ok.
"So unattractive" is quite over exaggerating.
She has unattractive attributes, yes, but they are supposed to be there and they add to the overall character, it definitely should be kept that way for now.
There's also the possibility that he might change her appearance along the way with her behavior and style as mentioned above.

I wanna add here that she is one of her kind, you have absolutely not one game with a character that looks like this, not a single one. If you want your typical good/fit looking woman then you have plenty of that in other games.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
You say tomato, I say tomahto. She is far more attractive than the girls in most games. I'd prefer her to be bigger, but it's rare enough to just get a hot chubby girl :heartcoveredeyes: Now that we've been introduced to the store clerk really I am ready for her to tell me exactly what to do as well :firstimekiss::firstimekiss::firstimekiss:

No worries about being shallow though, we all have our preferences and like you said, this is fantasy...

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Emily loves you. But she can get really wild and get carried away when horny. She can lose control and be a really bad girl when that happens.
But she will never hate you 24/7.
So there will be a bit of both. Sorry I can't explain better.
Alright, that's pretty reassuring... though I still don't have a perfectly clear picture of what to expect, heh.

To kinda reword my question a bit - when she does "lose control" is she being cruel to the MC because she knows the MC likes it, or just for the sake of being cruel? (If that makes sense)

Thing is this is a realistic woman for her age, people gotta see that.
Most characters in most games are "realistic" in the sense of being in the realm of possibility, so I'm not sure what you mean (unless when you say "realistic" you mean "common" - in which case I'd agree if she was in her 40s, but she's 29).

No one's suggesting she's unrealistic, just that she doesn't fit their personal tastes.

I think the amount of vertical stretch marks on the stomach are over the top, just like a postpartum stomach.
I agree with this, especially combined with the shape of her stomach, which at least to me looks way more postpartum than just generally chubby

Reactions: Sniffgog

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
It turns her on. And hopefully you too. It's way too early for me to decide fully how/who Emily will become.
Alot of the choises you do are "memory variables". I think Emily can get max 2 black points already. There's cheating points,anal,smoking. etc. Lot's of variables.
So let's say you get 2 black points. And in some scenes the text might change little bit because of that, some extra pictures and so on.

There will be smaller paths those will lead too. Like she can be more into wet games, cheat on you, really "hate" you in some kinky sub sex scenes, or be a bit more milder because i dont think everyone will come by getting their balls kicked blue :p
But as i said before, if you hate it too much it wont get you that far and you will get a game over somewhere.
So it won't be 5 different games, just 1 game but with different spice levels. Hopefully.

I'm trying to keep it realistic for me. So I dont get a shit ton of extra work lol
That's something I'm trying to balance.

I really hate games with game over screens. But I think it's the only realistic way to do it in this game because of the more "extreme" kinks that most just won't like. This isn't a game for typical dominant guys who likes to decide.
Femdom for me means that you have no say in things if your both trust each others. And you trust her. She will find your limits and push you. But not kill you. Hopefully you will start to like it and if not, then find another less dominant partner. That's what I'm trying to do with this game. Real feelings that can/will hurt and hopefully turn you on at the same time. No money grabbing bs.

Just don't expect any updates soon. There's progress but it's going slow.
And if you love to write and are good at it then message me at once :)

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Looking for some ideas and a small progress report.
v0.3 will include 3 days. Sat,Sun and Monday. However saturday and sunday will be very short days. Or stupidly short depending on your previous choices.

Some of the events will follow Emily and those previous choices will dictate how far she will go with the scenes. You might get some choices with her. But there won't be many since you are the main protagonist. Not her.

I'm looking for a way to include a point system so she can refuse to join the game by Victoria giving you the first game over.
Any ideas are welcome!

I haven't started on Monday yet so it's still ways off.
And a pic that some will love and others hate. :D
bull111.png

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Looking for some ideas and a small progress report.
v0.3 will include 3 days. Sat,Sun and Monday. However saturday and sunday will be very short days. Or stupidly short depending on your previous choices.

Some of the events will follow Emily and those previous choices will dictate how far she will go with the scenes. You might get some choices with her. But there won't be many since you are the main protagonist. Not her.

I'm looking for a way to include a point system so she can refuse to join the game by Victoria giving you the first game over.
Any ideas are welcome!

I haven't started on Monday yet so it's still ways off.
And a pic that some will love and others hate. :D
View attachment 153196
Point systems can be as much as complex as you want them to be:

Love/hate
dom/sub
cuck/cuckqueen
alpha/beta
manly/sissy
straight/gay
faithful/cheater
kinky/vanilla
natural/toys
horny/dry
etc../etc..

You can have main ones and sub ones or mix of them. Someone can open or close certain route with a simple 0 or 1 system
For example if Emily doesn't love you enough/ hate you too much, or she fall too much in love with another character & she wants to leave you for him/her (her boss, your best friend, Victoria) will lead to game over.

The sky is the limit:eazyHype:

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Sorry, I should have been more clear. There's already that point system sort of.
I meant for this specific game over. If Emily dosen't want to join it's a game over.

Which events should give her points? Like choosing the black dildo instead of white shouldn't give more points. Right?
Letting the guy at the restaurant watch should give 1. And how many points do you think is fair?
Some should give more points too, like swallowing in that 1 scene.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
oh..then maybe since she is the one that have to decide, i will just consider +1 for every scene that she is aware of & likes (how can she have a +1 points if she is not aware of the guy at the restaurant?)
example
+1 if you press your face against her but(cause you raise her self esteem/give her the feeling of having more power over you). +0 or if you press your dick (cause she don't really like it)

+1 black, +0 white (cause she's feels it's more "exotic")

+1 I'm sorry , but it's kinda hot. +0 i'm sorry (cause implant the idea of exhibitionism in her)

+1 i'll find something, -1 we could sell your butt (love/trust against hate)

+2 black bull, +1 19 years old

+1 lick her ass, +0 don't . cause you raise her self esteem/give her the feeling of having more power over you + she like it?

+1 dirty talk cause you raise her self esteem/give her the feeling of having more power over you

+ 0 cum outside -1 cum inside

+1 watch her pee , cause exhibitionism

+1 caress , cause +dom/love

+1 buy candy, cause you care

+1 cause you don't get jealous of her

etc etc..All depends if she love+2,like+1, indifferent+0, unaware+0 or hate -1 a certain situation/choice, then you have to reach tot point to continue or game over when you ask her if she wants to join.

I hope it helps
I'm sorry if i seem vague when i answer, but is cause i don't want change the vision you have of the game & where it should go

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes