• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
I really love the realistic body proportions, the natural body hair and the rather un-heroic MC in this game. It just makes it so much more easy to immerse. Looking very much forward to the next chapter!

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
sexy gf i hope there is more feet scenes with her, but seeing ntr.. i still want her to love him till the end :(

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
ohhhhhhh
every update I realize how very good this game is and has a lot of potential I'm very anxious about the future Congratulations !!!!!! I did not really like NTR for more than a while so I'm very excited about these more adult and more exciting games.

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
ya but can you put some furry's in it? No game is a game without furry's according to all furry's

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Lol... No furry!
And to everyone else asking what will be in the game. I dont know yet, nothing is set in stone.
But It's about a guy (you) who never have been and never will be the alpha male.
It starts with your fantasies and develops from there. Prude Emily will soon get kinker than you.
You can keep resisting at different points. But doing that will lead to a game over somewhere.
Or you can submit and accept it. Maybe even to start enjoying it.

Almost any game is about you being the alpha male and you having control. And so many cuck games gives you a game over if you are submitting or something similar.

This will be something different, I hope :p

Reactions: vortek and fanboi

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Lol... No furry!
And to everyone else asking what will be in the game. I dont know yet, nothing is set in stone.
But It's about a guy (you) who never have been and never will be the alpha male.
It starts with your fantasies and develops from there. Prude Emily will soon get kinker than you.
You can keep resisting at different points. But doing that will lead to a game over somewhere.
Or you can submit and accept it. Maybe even to start enjoying it.

Almost any game is about you being the alpha male and you having control. And so many cuck games gives you a game over if you are submitting or something similar.

This will be something different, I hope :p
I see from the choices we are getting so far that there are a lot of potential fetishes being laid out. In case there are certain irreversible paths such as crossdresser o willing bi, I hope they get a proper warning in order to avoid them if one is not into it.

Also, I hope we'll see Emily slowly evolving to reflect the changes in her life... including losing a few pounds ;)

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Please stop trying to wrangle this game into something else - Emily is just fine as she is. Also, this is not a browser-based text game with checkboxes you can toggle for what kind of fetish you do or do not want so I seriously doubt you'll get complete parallel routes on a by-fetish basis; you can just stop playing though if it goes in a direction you don't enjoy.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Something just occurred to me, @basium - with regards to your plans for femdom, it will be done in a loving, "consensual" (not quite the right word but I can't think of a better one right now) way, right?

I've read far too many cuckold stories/comics/etc with "femdom" themes where the girl takes a few dicks and suddenly starts treating her boyfriend/husband like she hates him... completely ruins it for me. The best stories are the ones where they're still very much in love, and any domination is done for mutual enjoyment.

The way you've written both characters so far certainly gives me the feeling you're going for the latter, but I've seen enough nonsensical personality-180s that I can't help but ask :p

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
She will change her hair style and color. Her clothing style and makeup will change too. I haven't decided about her body yet.

Emily loves you. But she can get really wild and get carried away when horny. She can lose control and be a really bad girl when that happens.
But she will never hate you 24/7.
So there will be a bit of both. Sorry I can't explain better.

You can choose to hate it. But that will lead to a game over. This game is about being a submissive male with a girlfriend who really "wakes up" and discovers her naughty side

ntrnar

Jul 21, 2017
The game already shows loads of potential, I think the pacing is very good at the moment and I think that is one of the most important devices when making a game that features corruption as strongly as I feel this game will. Too many games go from good girl to utter slut within the space of days in game.

I thought the first sex scene with the dildo was great. I like her squirting for the first time and cumming super hard on the dildo.

Looking forward to seeing where you take it, for once it feels like the person making the game understands the fetishes, many developers are jumping onto the NTR/Cuckold bandwagon because of the money in it but they don't get what makes it exciting to someone interested in it.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes