basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Sorry there's none of that yet ;)
It's hard to say but im guessing i've managed to complete around 85-90% of day 2 now
But those last % will go slow and updates after that even more stupidly slower because of work which starts now on Monday.

I'm also looking for a beta tester who i can contact rarely before releases. It would be a huge bonus if you like these kinks and use tyranobuilder yourself

Reactions: vortek

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
This looks like a great start, love the way things are going - and your humour is definitely appreciated. :) I'd be happy to help with testing if I can but I'm definitely no game dev myself...

fun.dev.music

Apr 20, 2018
I fucking loved this, especially the rendering. Are there any other games people can recommend, aside from all of Tlaero and Mortze, that are rendered both realistically and sexy?

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Very promising game! I like its theme and that the scenes so far are kind of campy/straight to the point yet they feel quite realistic or even familiar regarding a couple's life.

I also dig the main girl's body being more realistic than the generic fantasy bimbo we see everywhere, but I think the dev went a tad too far with her weight and stretch lines. I still prefer this to the main girl of 90% of the other games, mind you, but I wonder if we'll ever find the sweet spot between archetypal ravishing beauty and body realism.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
It would be a huge bonus if you like these kinks and use tyranobuilder yourself
Welp, the former fits, but the latter... let's just say I think more highly of even QSP than Tyrano :p

but I think the dev went a tad too far with her weight and stretch lines
I actually agree here - not by much, but a little. The one render with her by the closet showing cellulite particularly stands out - sure, it's a realistic touch... but also rather unattractive by most people's (both men and women's) standards

aside from all of Tlaero and Mortze
...Has something changed significantly with T&M? Last I bothered with from them was Dreaming with Elsa which would have been decent quality like 5 years ago

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I actually agree here - not by much, but a little. The one render with her by the closet showing cellulite particularly stands out - sure, it's a realistic touch... but also rather unattractive by most people's (both men and women's) standards
To each his own of course, but I personally liked the model exactly like that, and found it quite attractive. Sure, at some point too much cellulite would ruin things but this was just fine in my book...

Reactions: tony5592

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
I cant help you since i don't have mac. Is it the .rar file that can't be opened?
I used winrar to package it into a file. So try downloading winrar or 7 zip for mac if that is the problem

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
DAMN.. really nice update. this time i focused on the bodies and they are really really well made. Real & detailed. Even the dialogs feels more real
nqaqCev.gif

Reactions: torkenstiem

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
OMG the store clerk is super hot :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I download it on my Mac, but it says it "can't be opened." Any solution?
Open a terminal, navigate to the applications folder and down into MacOS (so type "cd $PATH/My\ Emily\ 0.2c\ MAC/My_Emily.app/Contents/MacOS" where you replace $PATH with the location of the folder). There should be one file in here called nwjs. This needs to be executable but unfortunately isn't. To change it type "chmod u+x nwjs". Then it should run. Unfortunately for me it still crashes instantly but you might have more luck.

I can get it to run with Wine, but not very well because there is a lot of corruption in the pictures and often you can't see them at all. I'm afraid it is just a rather crappy engine.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
If anyone with a mac owns a copy of tyranobuilder feel free to contact me.
I could send you a copy of my project folder and you could export it as a mac game.
That should hopefully make it mac compatible?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
What is that thing in the top left corner spinning around, when you stand behind her in the bed room in the morning? what am I surpose to do?

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Just click :)
I chose that animation thing so people don't think the game have frozen or crashed. And I didn't want to put text, like click or something.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Just click :)
I chose that animation thing so people don't think the game have frozen or crashed. And I didn't want to put text, like click or something.
I'd say most people past 20 associate a moving/spinning icon in a corner with the game loading files.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes