• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Wow! That scene looks so far away now! I haven't played it in a while. I loved writing it.
And I LOVE the result, it still a very well written wholesome scene. The first time I played was before I was a member of f95, and I thought you nailed it. I loved Erika before that, but I was sold with that scene and the first thing I thought was; she's too fucking precious to let her go!

I love each girl personality and how depth you gave them, their own problems, struggles, passions, weaknesses and forces.

Normally, in harem game I always go for each of them but I always think that some girls are shallower or not given enough time to have a real depth. I don't have the feeling with My Dorm. Each character has something that I like, even if I have my top 3, all the others follow really close because of what I said.

One of the best things, is no character are annoying as fuck beyond repair. Like, when you see Emma the first time, you think she's a spoiled brat but you understand how close she was with the MC and she struggles not having him close for those 3 years. Probably she was already in love with him subconsciously. You understand her personality and you see an evolution in her, even if sometimes she cames back with her old habits.:LOL:

I don't know how many months/years before My Dorm will be completed, but even if it's 1 year or 5 years, I say that the story will be fun and entertaining with all these characters and how much you invest in the story.

Moral of the story is; When will you include another reference to Montreal now?:unsure::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Damn. It's really painful to watch how good game become lagging and buged piece of spaghetti coding UI and game themselves.
It's really painful seeing people say fake things about a good game, Where is it Lagging? Where is it a "bugged piece of spaghetti coding UI and game themselves"? :FacePalm:

Reactions: SpatulaPie

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
And I LOVE the result, it still a very well written wholesome scene. The first time I played was before I was a member of f95, and I thought you nailed it. I loved Erika before that, but I was sold with that scene and the first thing I thought was; she's too fucking precious to let her go!

I love each girl personality and how depth you gave them, their own problems, struggles, passions, weaknesses and forces.

Normally, in harem game I always go for each of them but I always think that some girls are shallower or not given enough time to have a real depth. I don't have the feeling with My Dorm. Each character has something that I like, even if I have my top 3, all the others follow really close because of what I said.

One of the best things, is no character are annoying as fuck beyond repair. Like, when you see Emma the first time, you think she's a spoiled brat but you understand how close she was with the MC and she struggles not having him close for those 3 years. Probably she was already in love with him subconsciously. You understand her personality and you see an evolution in her, even if sometimes she cames back with her old habits.:LOL:

I don't know how many months/years before My Dorm will be completed, but even if it's 1 year or 5 years, I say that the story will be fun and entertaining with all these characters and how much you invest in the story.

Moral of the story is; When will you include another reference to Montreal now?:unsure::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
Thanks!
Emma will always take two steps forward and one step back. Her unpredictability is part of her charm :D
You have other characters (mainly Lisa, Meemaw, and Debbie) that need to evolve. I could hate Airport Lisa, but as we get to understand her, it's easier to love her.

About Montreal? When it's needed :D

Damn. It's really painful to watch how good game become lagging and buged piece of spaghetti coding UI and game themselves.
Can you tell me what bugs did you find? It's easier to find them if someone reports them instead of only complaining, since I can look for them instead of having to recheck EVERY line of code (57,000+).

Spaghetti coding? I'm sorry but my English isn't good, so I got this from your sentence
Default_a_spaghetti_coding_in_a_laptop_0.jpg
Then I googled it, just in case it's an expression I didn't know, and discovered you were wrong. My Dorm is more like Lasagna code.
1715159806821.png
I know it looks cool to use words you don't understand. Most people stop doing that before adult age. You can do it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's really painful seeing people say fake things about a good game, Where is it Lagging? Where is it a "bugged piece of spaghetti coding UI and game themselves"? :FacePalm:
You know, it's much easier to insult than it is to praise. Like those "boys" that hit girls because they are too ashamed to tell them they have a hard-on for them. Awkward love. Poor things, they are overwhelmed, they are in heat and don't know what to do with it.

These guys are the same. The simple fact that they bothered to type an insult, is, in fact, a declaration of love. So, instead of focusing on what these poor souls write, focus on the fact that they took a part of their day to come here show their awkward love.

It's stupid, we know that, but stupid is as stupid does. They are there in their loneliness, dreaming of being the MC and having all those women in their grasp, then suddenly Mom shouts at them to clean their room that the smell is killing her. They crash, hard, on reality. They are now filled with the longing, the unrequited longing for belonging somewhere, to someone. They run their hands still messed with their fluids, on their wife beater shirt, it is to try and cleaning them. They then pick their keyboard and type away their awkward love.

After that, they climb awkwardly up the stairs from the basement and go deal with their Mom's ire.

It is what it is. Being 40 or 18 is the same, they never managed to grow from their 8th grade phase. When Mom insists a lot, they get a job somewhere, they go there until they are let go, because they are unable to concentrate. They crawl back into their badly lit room in the basement of dreams, that is now their prison, their only pleasure the onanist escape of self-love.

So, this is their relief, this is what passes as human contact for them. It's marginally better than becoming a serial-killer.

Peace :D

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Thanks!
Emma will always take two steps forward and one step back. Her unpredictability is part of her charm :D
You have other characters (mainly Lisa, Meemaw, and Debbie) that need to evolve. I could hate Airport Lisa, but as we get to understand her, it's easier to love her.

About Montreal? When it's needed :D

Can you tell me what bugs did you find? It's easier to find them if someone reports them instead of only complaining, since I can look for them instead of having to recheck EVERY line of code (57,000+).

Spaghetti coding? I'm sorry but my English isn't good, so I got this from your sentence
View attachment 3614508
Then I googled it, just in case it's an expression I didn't know, and discovered you were wrong. My Dorm is more like Lasagna code.
View attachment 3614543
I know it looks cool to use words you don't understand. Most people stop doing that before adult age. You can do it.
Hey now airport Lisa was am immediate roll in the sheets for me, as she has gotten development she has slowly become a waifu.

Also the MC is a stronger man than I, I would have pushed Eva down on that bed and made us really late for dinner if she kissed me like that.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
The MC thought the same. Who knows in the future? I liked that costume so much that there are chances she will use it once again after merging the Romance/Dom routes. Perhaps changing the tail.
I have a question about this, cause you talk about the merging of the dom and romance path with maddie, and possibly bringing some elements from.the paths like the cat costume, and other stuff, Will we have a option to do some of this and get her to wear the costume on the pure romance path, beacuse, even though I love femdom and even like a little maledom, I could tell the intended path is romance so that is ehat I chose at the time, which is fine, I am open to everything.

So with all that said, will there be a possibilty for a choice or two with this kind of stuff on the romance path, like the cat costume in the future and possibly other stuff, or should I just start on one of the dom paths with maddie to get some of these choices?

Just trying to figure out which path to take rn on my main playthrough, any info would be appreciated, and great job on the game I am loving it, keep up the good work.

EDIT for a BUG: In PART 1 of My Dorm, after the scarlett visit, and you see lisa on the couch and talk, whenever you try to click on the decisons button it just gives a error.

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hey now airport Lisa was am immediate roll in the sheets for me, as she has gotten development she has slowly become a waifu.

Also the MC is a stronger man than I, I would have pushed Eva down on that bed and made us really late for dinner if she kissed me like that.
Remember the MC doesn't start relationships. Perhaps after Betty's talk that can change.

I have a question about this, cause you talk about the merging of the dom and romance path with maddie, and possibly bringing some elements from.the paths like the cat costume, and other stuff, Will we have a option to do some of this and get her to wear the costume on the pure romance path, beacuse, even though I love femdom and even like a little maledom, I could tell the intended path is romance so that is ehat I chose at the time, which is fine, I am open to everything.

So with all that said, will there be a possibilty for a choice or two with this kind of stuff on the romance path, like the cat costume in the future and possibly other stuff, or should I just start on one of the dom paths with maddie to get some of these choices?

Just trying to figure out which path to take rn on my main playthrough, any info would be appreciated, and great job on the game I am loving it, keep up the good work.

EDIT for a BUG: In PART 1 of My Dorm, after the scarlett visit, and you see lisa on the couch and talk, whenever you try to click on the decisons button it just gives a error.
The merge of Maddie's paths is still a work in progress. One of the things that will be kept from the Dom paths is the cat costume. I loved it. And it will show up in the pure romance path (she's a girl who loves cats, after all).
My idea right now (let's see how it works when her first merged scene arrives) is to have a unique Romance path (with different attires, including the cat one). Since your playthrough has saved your initial choices (Rom/FemDom/MaleDom), I want the dialogue to reflect, from time to time, how the relationship started and how it evolved. So the scenes will have slight differences in dialogue depending on how you started her relationship. That already happened in the last scene in the Romance path(s). There is a little difference depending on if you spied on Martha (enabling the blackmail attempt) or not.

Can you send me the traceback for that error, please?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Remember the MC doesn't start relationships. Perhaps after Betty's talk that can change.

The merge of Maddie's paths is still a work in progress. One of the things that will be kept from the Dom paths is the cat costume. I loved it. And it will show up in the pure romance path (she's a girl who loves cats, after all).
My idea right now (let's see how it works when her first merged scene arrives) is to have a unique Romance path (with different attires, including the cat one). Since your playthrough has saved your initial choices (Rom/FemDom/MaleDom), I want the dialogue to reflect, from time to time, how the relationship started and how it evolved. So the scenes will have slight differences in dialogue depending on how you started her relationship. That already happened in the last scene in the Romance path(s). There is a little difference depending on if you spied on Martha (enabling the blackmail attempt) or not.

Can you send me the traceback for that error, please?
So, since MC loves nicknames like; honey, sweetie, etc, Maddie in a cat costume, would he call her kitty or kitten?*

*No, I didn't say that because of.... another.... game.... not... at.... all.... okaaaay, maybe a little? :BootyTime:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So, since MC loves nicknames like; honey, sweetie, etc, Maddie in a cat costume, would he call her kitty or kitten?*

*No, I didn't say that because of.... another.... game.... not... at.... all.... okaaaay, maybe a little? :BootyTime:
He uses those nicknames because if you call everyone "sweetie" you can't mess it up and say, f.e., Norah when you are with Simone :D

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
He uses those nicknames because if you call everyone "sweetie" you can't mess it up and say, f.e., Norah when you are with Simone :D
You're right about that. The worst thing is when it's happens with real name.

In another game, my MC name is Max and after playing a good portion of the game, you learn that your father's name was.... Max. So, a lot of "Max is Max's son" and after a while, I got a headache having too much of the same name.:oops: :ROFLMAO:

By the way, you know I said I started a new playthrough last Friday, when I said how I still love the scene with Erika's confession about how she always compared her boyfriends to the MC, well, now I'm on the sauna scene and I was thinking about how it would be fun to have another sauna scene since in the last update Norah said that the sauna is nudity friendly for people who wants to.:devilish:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You're right about that. The worst thing is when it's happens with real name.

In another game, my MC name is Max and after playing a good portion of the game, you learn that your father's name was.... Max. So, a lot of "Max is Max's son" and after a while, I got a headache having too much of the same name.:oops: :ROFLMAO:

By the way, you know I said I started a new playthrough last Friday, when I said how I still love the scene with Erika's confession about how she always compared her boyfriends to the MC, well, now I'm on the sauna scene and I was thinking about how it would be fun to have another sauna scene since in the last update Norah said that the sauna is nudity friendly for people who wants to.:devilish:
What happened to your Max, happens to me in real life. My father and I shared the same name. When someone phoned home, back when I was young and lived with my parents, the usual answer when my mother picked up the phone and someone asked for us was "father or son?".

Norah said it about the jacuzzi. The sauna, in a women-only house, always was nudity friendly, although not the corridors leading there.
We have Norah, who has an exhibitionist streak. Erika is discovering (her single route pool scene) that she also has it. They can go topless to the pool at Martha's house, so the next step is moving topless from one house to the other.
That could be a good way to locate Kate, she will leave a drool trail.

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes