• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Good picks, love to see Erika fans! Now if we could get all three of them in the room at the same time haha, don't know how you feel if they played with each other while MC is in the same room with them, but that would be my dream sex scene in this game because these 3 are part of my 4 harem girls haha.
I would love to see a 3some with them! Probably won't happen though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I respect that opinion man I really do. Thats why I love this game it caters to your taste and mine, thats why I'm in his highest tier, because he lets us the fans/players choose what WE want to do. All I can say to you "Gotta catch em all" haha.
It's not about "Catching", not to me at least.

To me is about the affection the Dev's allow me to feel for the characters, it makes it impossible to say No afterwards. When the Dev makes it a collection, I rapidly lose interest.

Peace :)

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
How do I get a job like that? :LOL:
:ROFLMAO: Honestly, you can apply at some company.

For me, I got the job because of a friend, she worked there and asked if I was interested during a drinking night, she laughed so I thought it was a joke and I said; "Hell yeah!"

A week later, I got an interview and it's now my job since the last 8 years.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 95 Votes