rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Dude there ain't nothing wrong with Jamaal. He's the MC's handicapped brother from another Mother. He deserves to be at the party. He's part of the family.
Reason being if the girls are going to go topless, I just prefer being the only male there, regardless if he is interested in women or not. It was just my personal opinion no reason to have a meltdown.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Afraid he'll hit on you? Or, afraid that you'll like it? Or, even, afraid that he won't?

No, I don't need an answer. You are the one that needs it, and it is completely up to you.

As far as I understood it, Tropecita has no plans for either Gay content or Girl sharing, so, of what are you uncomfortable about?

This type of fragility is very annoying. If you get uncomfortable with your very gay best friend around girls that will NOT look at any other man but you... how can you even exist?

Peace :(
I don't think all the girls would be comfortable with Jamal around being topless.
Heck, I'm not even sure all the girls would be comfortable with the MC around being topless...

:shrug:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Reminds me of the (in)joke about how bisexuals can't have any friends because it's impossible for people to be just friends with people of genders they find attractive
Damn. I never thought of that before. With just about any female (within the right age range at both ends, of course :oops:) that I hang around with long enough there is usually at least one thing that I eventually come to find attractive about her, so I can't even fathom how difficult that must be for folks that like both flavors. o_O

Reactions: TropecitaGames

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Afraid he'll hit on you? Or, afraid that you'll like it? Or, even, afraid that he won't?

No, I don't need an answer. You are the one that needs it, and it is completely up to you.

As far as I understood it, Tropecita has no plans for either Gay content or Girl sharing, so, of what are you uncomfortable about?

This type of fragility is very annoying. If you get uncomfortable with your very gay best friend around girls that will NOT look at any other man but you... how can you even exist?

Peace :(
Honestly how retarded do you have to be to think of this? Half of what you said made no sense. It was a personal opinion. You find so called 'fragility' annoying? Tough. I couldn't care less. You have to be seriously brain dead to come up with this stuff since I nowhere hinted any of what you said.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Call me a sleazy pervert, but is there a chance Samantha could change her mind about a threesome with Simone?
Basically, anything that can't be fixed by the non-family version isn't going to happen. So no Mom/Daughter, no sisters. Martha and Norah aren't sisters in the Clone version, they married brothers instead. And you're not blood-related to them, and the three "daughters" are clones, not biological daughters, but all the other families are still families so none of them will play together.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
A similar thing in my family, my grandfather had 1 son(and multiple daughters) that son was given the name of my grandfather, then he had a son and named him the same as well...

At family gathering if anyone called for a certain first name, 3 voices called back and the confusion that ensued has continued until this day. :WaitWhat:
In my case we have coincided up to 5 people with the same name (a very common one in my area) in the family meetings:
My father, one uncle (married to one of my mother's sisters), two boyfriends of my cousins, and me. Add to that a girlfriend of one of my cousins who has the female version of that same name.

Honestly hoping Jamaal doesn't show up at the pool party. I don't care if he is not interested in women, it still feels uncomfortable having him there.
He will show up. He's as part of the family as Sam or Simone and they have missed all the family building lately. He will be there to provide some laughs and won't have a lot of protagonism.

No gay content in My Dorm. No sharing either. We won't ever see Jamaal's dick because, if we do, someone will ask for him to discover he's bisexual instead of gay (same plot point as Kate) and do a threesome with his mother and the MC.

Dude there ain't nothing wrong with Jamaal. He's the MC's handicapped brother from another Mother. He deserves to be at the party. He's part of the family.
And he's the only part of the family the MC won't ever try to fuck in any playthrough. :ROFLMAO:

I don't think all the girls would be comfortable with Jamal around being topless.
Heck, I'm not even sure all the girls would be comfortable with the MC around being topless...

:shrug:
Some girls won't be comfortable being topless even if it is a girl-only party. Debbie for example.
This is the first time they have the chance to be on the nudity side and not all of them will go topless. There will be some that (perhaps) surprise us with her freedom boobs and some who we expect to do it and who won't dare to free the nipples.

Call me a sleazy pervert, but is there a chance Samantha could change her mind about a threesome with Simone?
1715417671478.png

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Some girls won't be comfortable being topless even if it is a girl-only party. Debbie for example.
This is the first time they have the chance to be on the nudity side and not all of them will go topless. There will be some that (perhaps) surprise us with her freedom boobs and some who we expect to do it and who won't dare to free the nipples.
You have aroused our curiosity. There's quite a charade to solve here. We will be even more eagerly awaiting the sequel. Which girl will show her courage (and boobs). :ROFLMAO:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You have aroused our curiosity. There's quite a charade to solve here. We will be even more eagerly awaiting the sequel. Which girl will show her courage (and boobs). :ROFLMAO:
Emma and Norah will be in the free nipple gang since they already said they would be.
Debbie would be hard to.
Kate would love to, but showing hard nipples (and drooling) for the length of the party wouldn't be appropriate, right?
We know (lake scenes) that Eileen and Alexia love to go topless. Would they dare to do it in public?
The rest is harder to guess. However, we have to keep in mind competition among girls. If Amanda goes topless, what would Eva do? Or if any of the girls they know about goes topless, would Amanda and Eva keep their bras?

Since the pool will be a bit crowded, do you think anyone will dare to go to the jacuzzi? It's a naked zone now.

Looking forward to the update trop, you can't always please everyone.
I'm almost finished writing the scenes before the pool party. I'm eager to start writing it!

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
In my case we have coincided up to 5 people with the same name (a very common one in my area) in the family meetings:
My father, one uncle (married to one of my mother's sisters), two boyfriends of my cousins, and me. Add to that a girlfriend of one of my cousins who has the female version of that same name.
I have 3 cousins with the exact same name (my dad comes from a large family, and there was a favorite uncle that his brothers wanted to name their boys after). The oldest one got called by his actual name because he arrived first but we had to come up with nicknames for the other two to reduce confusion, which they were only ever called by at family gatherings. When I post to them on Facebook all the other people in their life are puzzled as to where that oddball name came from.

Still, that's not in the same league as

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
We know (lake scenes) that Eileen and Alexia love to go topless. Would they dare to do it in public?
Alexia seeing all of those to be present as strangers, and being hesitant I understand, but with Eileen she's far more deeply rooted in the family. And she's been living in the house and interacting with the students for a while, so I can't really see her seeing the private property party as being all that public

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Uthuriel - Okay? No one is forcing them to go topless, they will make that choice for themselves. They will know Jamal is there, and the MC is okay with Jamal being there. Those who want to go topless will go topless, those who aren't comfortable with it won't go topless. I fail to see how this is a problem.
I never said anything to the contrary... just pointing it out.
What was your argument again?

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes