Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Emma and Norah will be in the free nipple gang since they already said they would be.
Debbie would be hard to.
Kate would love to, but showing hard nipples (and drooling) for the length of the party wouldn't be appropriate, right?
We know (lake scenes) that Eileen and Alexia love to go topless. Would they dare to do it in public?
The rest is harder to guess. However, we have to keep in mind competition among girls. If Amanda goes topless, what would Eva do? Or if any of the girls they know about goes topless, would Amanda and Eva keep their bras?

Since the pool will be a bit crowded, do you think anyone will dare to go to the jacuzzi? It's a naked zone now.

I'm almost finished writing the scenes before the pool party. I'm eager to start writing it!
I'm looking forward to reading/seeing this scene!

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
And he's the only part of the family the MC won't ever try to fuck in any playthrough. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know... :unsure: He seems horned up enough all day long that I have a hard (rimshot) time imagining him turning down an orgasm in the jacuzzi if he gets drunk enough at the party. Especially since naturally What happens in the jacuzzi stays in the jacuzzi. :ROFLMAO:

Honestly though, knowing Jamaal it would be hilarious if MC did get blackout drunk or roofied at the party and the next day Jamaal led him to believe MC was so out of it that MC did bang him or cross a line with him somehow. Would be even funnier if the girls were all in on it too and they all let him go on believing it for a while, with Jamaal either playing the hurt puppy or pretending to have a phone call with a wedding planner or something. :D

Or maybe I just have a sick sense of humor. :rolleyes:
but with Eileen she's far more deeply rooted in the family. And she's been living in the house and interacting with the students for a while, so I can't really see her seeing the private property party as being all that public
:unsure: She exaggerated things to Alexia trying to get them another place to move to a.s.a.p., so to me she seems uncomfortable with the current arrangements, which could make her feel more reserved than she otherwise might be. If she still feels like they are freeloaders, calling attention to herself in any overt way like going topless might not be something she wants to do - at least until she has more clarity on how she/they can contribute if they stay. For me that specific conversation would have to take place before the party for her going topless to feel consistent with her story so far.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly though, knowing Jamaal it would be hilarious if MC did get blackout drunk or roofied at the party and the next day Jamaal led him to ...
Or maybe I just have a sick sense of humor. :rolleyes:
One Sick Dude.gif

Also, MC getting blackout drunk seems out of character and anyone in this game getting ROOFIED in a safe space like their home seems out of character for Tropecita. (I'm not sure anyone getting roofied at all at this point even makes sense where the story is going. Maybe earlier when stuff was getting established ... unless there's more corp drama ahead).

:unsure: She exaggerated things to Alexia trying to get them another place to move to a.s.a.p., so to me she seems uncomfortable with the current arrangements, which could make her feel more reserved than she otherwise might be. If she still feels like they are freeloaders, calling attention to herself in any overt way like going topless might not be something she wants to do - at least until she has more clarity on how she/they can contribute if they stay. For me that specific conversation would have to take place before the party for her going topless to feel consistent with her story so far.
It's one thing for Eileen to be uncomfortable living without contributing, something I think will be addressed soon. But I do thing it's a completely different thing for her to be uncomfortable with her body in the rest of the family's presence. Jamal being there might dissuade her from going topless, but I don't think anyone else there would, and since they grew up together I'm not even sure he would be a problem for her.

Reactions: sagerock820

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Also, MC getting blackout drunk seems out of character and anyone in this game getting ROOFIED in a safe space like their home seems out of character for Tropecita. (I'm not sure anyone getting roofied at all at this point even makes sense where the story is going. Maybe earlier when stuff was getting established ... unless there's more corp drama ahead).

It's one thing for Eileen to be uncomfortable living without contributing, something I think will be addressed soon. But I do thing it's a completely different thing for her to be uncomfortable with her body in the rest of the family's presence. Jamal being there might dissuade her from going topless, but I don't think anyone else there would, and since they grew up together I'm not even sure he would be a problem for her.
Agree to disagree. Getting dehydrated running around getting things set up for the party - maybe missing breakfast & lunch lunch for the same reason - is an easy way for a normal number of drinks to hit anyone lot harder than usual, so I don't think MC getting very drunk (particularly at a party where everybody adores him and probably would be handing him drinks constantly) would be out of character in any way. Not saying he's a lush. :LOL: And it being a 'safe space' with no driving to do TBH could make it more likely that family members might overindulge, not less IMHO.

[I threw the roofie idea out there just because MC is surrounded by a bunch of interested/curious college students who might come across such drugs and maybe use them withough completely understanding what they are/do, not from the POV that anyone would use them maliciously...unless this game ends up having a Pete of its own. :oops:.]

As for Eileen, I think it's odd that you quoted my post...but don't seem to have read it. :unsure: Where did I say anything about Eileen being uncomfortable with her body?? What I said was that she might be inclined to keep a low profile and not call attention to herself until her discomfort gets resolved. Remember that she and her Mom are just getting out of an abusive situation, and for most people that doesn't translate to immediate extroversion. Don't see how any of that has anything at all to do with being comfortable or uncomfortable with her body, but then again I'm old and overtired ATM so I will assume I am just missing the obvious in my decrepitude. :) Can't wait for the next update so we can both be proven completely wrong about everything. :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Agree to disagree. Getting dehydrated running around getting things set up for the party - maybe missing breakfast & lunch lunch for the same reason - is an easy way for a normal number of drinks to hit anyone lot harder than usual, so I don't think MC getting very drunk (particularly at a party where everybody adores him and probably would be handing him drinks constantly) would be out of character in any way. Not saying he's a lush. :LOL: And it being a 'safe space' with no driving to do TBH could make it more likely that family members might overindulge, not less IMHO.

[I threw the roofie idea out there just because MC is surrounded by a bunch of interested/curious college students who might come across such drugs and maybe use them withough completely understanding what they are/do, not from the POV that anyone would use them maliciously...unless this game ends up having a Pete of its own. :oops:.]

As for Eileen, I think it's odd that you quoted my post...but don't seem to have read it. :unsure: Where did I say anything about Eileen being uncomfortable with her body?? What I said was that she might be inclined to keep a low profile and not call attention to herself until her discomfort gets resolved. Remember that she and her Mom are just getting out of an abusive situation, and for most people that doesn't translate to immediate extroversion. Don't see how any of that has anything at all to do with being comfortable or uncomfortable with her body, but then again I'm old and overtired ATM so I will assume I am just missing the obvious in my decrepitude. :) Can't wait for the next update so we can both be proven completely wrong about everything. :ROFLMAO:
I will amend my comment to say, while I think Eileen might still be uncomfortable with her living situation (although I suspect that might be at least made more comfortable by the party) I don't see that preventing her from enjoying such a party to her fullest -- especially with others not currently living there invited as well. She seems just as likely to be more outgoing in that environment to hide any discomfort she'd feel about her living situation, which is where my head was at when I suggested she wouldn't be uncomfortable going topless at the party regardless of other issues -- which I simplified in, I suppose, a poor manner.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
kudos to the developer...I just started playing and I'm really enjoying the game so far...the dialogue is very well written...the pool scene and about fifteen minutes after the scene had me actually laughing out loud....all the expressions on the girls faces while talking about MC's penis was priceless.
Seriously, the more you will play, the more you'll laugh because it's well written like you said, but always funny too. Enjoy and don't forget; creampie is good!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Cuando sale la ultima parte
Esperemos que tarde mucho todavia... nosotros deseamos que esta fiesta dure muchos, muchos anos.

Let's hope it takes a long time yet... we all want that this party lasts many, many years.

Una otra cosa, en este forum se habla solo inglés, si tienes que escribir en castellano, usa un tradutor y acrescienta la traduccion.

One other thing, in this forum we speak ONLY English, if you have to write in Castellano, use a translator and post the translation also.

Peace :)

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I will amend my comment to say, while I think Eileen might still be uncomfortable with her living situation (although I suspect that might be at least made more comfortable by the party) I don't see that preventing her from enjoying such a party to her fullest -- especially with others not currently living there invited as well. She seems just as likely to be more outgoing in that environment to hide any discomfort she'd feel about her living situation, which is where my head was at when I suggested she wouldn't be uncomfortable going topless at the party regardless of other issues -- which I simplified in, I suppose, a poor manner.
OK, I understand better what you mean now - apologies for my thick head. :cool:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No, don't do this to me... I'm not in the mood to do another necropsy. I am actually in a quite rare good mood, don't make me wear the surgical gown again, I haven't washed it yet... and necropsies stink the place...

Peace :(
You know the rules and so do I... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 96 Votes