• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I messed up with some of the renders hiding/showing assets and I didn't discover it (in the bed scene) until it was published. In the one you posted, I didn't even see the tail :eek:.

With over 3,000 renders in Maddie's scenes, I guess messing up in 9 of them (and not detecting them before release) wasn't too bad ;) .
I'll re-render them when I get my computer back and running and replace them in the next update.
Haven't played the pet path version but unless her butthole's on display at some point just retcon the tail to be a butt plug tail. The tail on a cat girl is so much of the charm if you can keep it you probably just should.

Reactions: SpatulaPie

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Some low hanging fruit there buddy?

YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!

I will tolerate NO badmouthing R2D2..........
It's not badmouthing good old Arturito.
But if I had to choose between Martha and R2D2, my choice is clear.
I know yours too :D

It was not my intention to criticize the game. I really appreciate your work. And these comments... Maybe this is my very small contribution to the development of this game. ;)
I didn't take it as bad criticism, nor was I excusing myself for the mistake. It's great when someone spots a mistake the testers, proofreaders, or myself didn't catch.
This is not my game. It's our game (waiting for the red Bugs meme now), and every contribution is welcome to make it a better one.
Sorry if I sounded unthankful.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
In the past, I only knew that Jamaal was gay, but now I am sure that the personal pronoun for Jamaal should be she. :LOL: Next is Anthony's.Is it he,she or they?
The chart is who knows about MC and various people, not everyone MC is having sex with. Jamaal is fairly sure he's banging the women in his home. He's not a target to be acquired by our entirely heterosexual MC.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Are you sure you do though?
I am. And I have an offended lady on my PC right now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the past, I only knew that Jamaal was gay, but now I am sure that the personal pronoun for Jamaal should be she. :LOL: Next is Anthony's.Is it he,she or they?
About Anthony... something for the next update...

The chart is who knows about MC and various people, not everyone MC is having sex with. Jamaal is fairly sure he's banging the women in his home. He's not a target to be acquired by our entirely heterosexual MC.
He's fairly sure but doesn't have confirmation (yet).
He isn't a target (that's why he doesn't have a vertical column). If the MC targeted Jamaal, the offended lady above would be joined by some other ladies. :D

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes