• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Interesting thing I learnt was that people in Pittsburgh made up a word unique to their area. Now how does someone in Spain know about "yinz"?
Trop is master researcher. He will research like crazy anything he puts in to the game. New words, new locations, new concepts, etc. I am constantly amazed how much he's puts into doing it. It'd be nice if some other devs did just half the research that he does.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Trop is master researcher. He will research like crazy anything he puts in to the game. New words, new locations, new concepts, etc. I am constantly amazed how much he's puts into doing it. It'd be nice if some other devs did just half the research that he does.
Totally agree! He's very good at that. Also, the two times he included my town (Montréal) in the game, I was like that;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sagerock820

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I would like, for those of you willing and with time to do it, if you could give some feedback on the update. Which scenes did you like or dislike? Did you try more than one of Maddie's scenes? Did you like the differences between them? How you compare Eva family meeting from the previous update with Amanda 's in this one? And any other feedback you can provide. Remember that, without knowing what works and what doesn't, I can't improve.

Thanks!
Well I don't really have anything negative to say. You hit it out of the park again. Amanda is gorgeous her opening scene was superbly done, the music choice couldn't have been any better. Olivia was quite the hottie in her younger years loved it. As far as Madison I like all her scenes romance was my favorite tho, was a nice touch with Zuse head bopping to the the rhythm Lol loved it.
If anything I would say didn't like that Erika wanted to wait on test, but that's me being selfish it was the best thing to due. I can already see Eva's going to be a handful can't wait. Excellent all I can say

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Did you choose; Creampie her (no consequences) or Creampie her (Go for the baby)? Because if you did it at every opportunity and not only during the MC-Martha-Emma night, then she should be pregnant if you choose the second creampie option.:unsure:
Do you have pregnancy turned on in the options? If you do, you'll get the option to "creampie" with no risk or "creampie" and put a baby in her. Once pregnant, only the "no risk" option will show because she's already pregnant.
That sounds like you turned off pregnancy ...
Huh, my game has pregnancy turned on along with consequences. Furthermore the stats indicate Martha is pregnant. Just the test scene has her say the test is negative.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
FYI, others may have mentioned it, but the android version has exception errors in the new content. I ran into 2 of them so far when Amanda is being introduced to the family. I was able to ignore them and move past them, but I just wanted to let you know in case no one else mentioned them.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Who are you a fan of?
No NFL team, not a fan. I did have to suffer the Buffalo Bills losing four Super Bowls in a row (and they should have one the first one) because of living across the border.

But hey, the Maple Leafs haven't won a cup since before I was born, so we know about losing. (At least the other sports teams won championships while I've been an adult).

Just don't put a clone 1/6 the MC's size in the game and have him wear a Maple Leafs jersey. Mine-Me Maple Leafs.jpg

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
No NFL team, not a fan. I did have to suffer the Buffalo Bills losing four Super Bowls in a row (and they should have one the first one) because of living across the border.

But hey, the Maple Leafs haven't won a cup since before I was born, so we know about losing. (At least the other sports teams won championships while I've been an adult).

Just don't put a clone 1/6 the MC's size in the game and have him wear a Maple Leafs jersey. View attachment 3599630

OH HELL NAH! I'm with you on that, and they don't deserve anything.

No Maple Leafs jersey should be in the game. I'm from Montreal and even I, would prefer a Boston Bruins jersey than the Leafs. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes