• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
only thing that stuck out to me was when MC and Daphne are having sex for the morning second round, her pussy/groin area seems distended. almost like a duck face or something. once i saw it it took my mind away but i ignored it fairly quickly. just seemed off.
Some poses in the stores I bought them from make some limb or, in this case, pussy to look weird. I always try to correct them as much as I can but, in that case, I couldn't do more.
I mean, Daphne was a virgin who just took a beating from Mjolnir repeatedly the night before.

If there's ever a time to have a pussy look like it's had the shit beat out of it, swollen and puffy, it's then.

For me, that wasn't a flaw; it was a feature.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Now imagine if the MC could have a kid with Meemaw. How would the baby call Martha? Sister or Grandmother?
Do you want more reasons to not restore Meemaw's womb? :ROFLMAO:
You may have given a lot of reasons not to restore Meemaw's womb, but not a single one of them has been good enough for me!

Seriously, though, I would have been happy if only LIs of MC's generation could give him children, so I'll take any of the women from the older generation as gifts.

Martha, Nora, Samantha, Kiara are all beautiful, wonderful women deserving of love and my MC is going to give it to them.

From the generation even further back, we still haven't found out exactly why Aunt Betty retired from her duties, but the foreshadowing that it was more than just to take care of Olivia is there. I'm hoping she wants to be a mother as well, because it's gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: TropecitaGames

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Do you plan to add a gallery?
The gallery is something that is always in the "to do" list. I want to do it, I swear, but I never find time to do it because it will take some days and that will delay the update for those same days. Every free minute I have I'm writing or rendering (or on Discord and forums), so I need a vacation to do it.

• Red Heart

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Wow!

It's perfection!

But the last one gave me a headache and a nosebleed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What Trop said.
But, to be more precise, Jamaal, beside being Martha's best friend's son, is also a cripple hacker best friend of Martha's not so fat son.
Thor is Martha's fasion consultant owner and the most important character in the entire game.
And there is also the one whose name shall not be spoken, who is, technically, Martha's employee, but his name shall not be spoken as it may cause people to go... ballistic.

Sam is Martha's best friend
Simone is Martha's best friend's daughter
Jamaal is Martha's best friend's son
Kate, Kim, Saira, Lisa, and Debbie are Martha's tenants
Maddie is Martha's fashion consultant
Amanda and Eva are Martha's bodyguards
Kiara is Martha's son's mother-in-law (one of many)
Scarlett is Martha's pseudo-adopted daughter
Martha is Martha's son's mother, girlfriend, lover, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunt-in-law, future daughter-in-law, future niece-in-law, and co-owner of NTR.
Well, at least he didn't ask who is Martha's son. That one would be an essay for sure.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I cant really offer any negaive feedback, other than Im starting to feel like i'm getting shamed for setting prenancy to 'off'.

I just turned it off at first and thought, lets just do this and when its all done and I play through at once i'll turn it on to see the differences. that may have been a mistake.
Same boat. MC is so pro-pregnancy it feels cruel to have pregnancy turned off at this point. I didn't realise when I started the game it was going to be so central to the game and characters.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I'm not the biggest fan of harems, so I'm playing a solo Martha route. Is she going to get some impregnation sex scene where she talks about getting the MC to knock her up? Or is it a one-and-done after her very first (and currently only) solo sex scene?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm not the biggest fan of harems, so I'm playing a solo Martha route. Is she going to get some impregnation sex scene where she talks about getting the MC to knock her up? Or is it a one-and-done after her very first (and currently only) solo sex scene?
There are multiple chances with Martha - everyone with functional ovaries and a uterus gets multiple chances to get knocked up. I'm not a fan of putting a baby into a virgin first time out, but I think Trope really wanted to name this "My Knocked Up Dorm". ;)

Once the babies start arriving, I wouldn't be surprised if MeeMaw just stays down in the kitchen every morning for the first round of feedings while the various moms get in an extra hour of sleep - or maybe she's an insomniac and takes the overnight feedings instead...:unsure:

Maybe the sequel will be called "My Nursery".

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's the new goth in the Dorm in Act III, one of the last batch's students.

Well, she's pregnant now in my playthrough, and she will get more solo action too. If she is not pregnant in the next scene, she will ask for creampies.
Cravings before pregnancy :D

There are multiple chances with Martha - everyone with functional ovaries and a uterus gets multiple chances to get knocked up. I'm not a fan of putting a baby into a virgin first time out, but I think Trope really wanted to name this "My Knocked Up Dorm". ;)

Once the babies start arriving, I wouldn't be surprised if MeeMaw just stays down in the kitchen every morning for the first round of feedings while the various moms get in an extra hour of sleep - or maybe she's an insomniac and takes the overnight feedings instead...:unsure:

Maybe the sequel will be called "My Nursery".
Everyone will get more chances to get pregnant. And then there will be another chance for every girl in the interlude before Act III.
It's a shame the dev won't continue the game until the babies are born.

There are still vacancies there. They'll probably fill up soon. :love:
It will overfill. That grid allow for "only" 25 girls and there will be 28!

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Loved this update cant wait for all girls to get are nice round baby belly :devilish: , only grandma i dint bang and the orther woman ther are not my kind of girl/woman

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 95 Votes