• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Lots of little error messages, often 4+ in a row, but ignore worked. Seemed like it was missing images maybe? Probably only happened because pregnancy was turned off (I'mma have to go back and go through the whole game again with it turned on, since season 2 has made it obvious that that is how it is intended to be played).

• Sad
Reactions: TropecitaGames

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I would like, for those of you willing and with time to do it, if you could give some feedback on the update. Which scenes did you like or dislike? Did you try more than one of Maddie's scenes? Did you like the differences between them? How you compare Eva family meeting from the previous update with Amanda 's in this one? And any other feedback you can provide. Remember that, without knowing what works and what doesn't, I can't improve.

Thanks!
Here are things I noted:

1. I really enjoyed the interactions with the girls (Daphne's the most, of course, because she is Best Girl). Megan's scene was great and gave us a chance to spend time with a "not perfect" girl who is still very pretty and sexy even if she doesn't realize it. Plot didn't move that far forward but focused more on building character interactions which should have a nice pay-off later.
2. I was on Maddie's romance path and liked her scene. I am not a dom/sub fan but replayed those alternates out of curiosity. I am glad I did, cat-ear Maddie is absolutely adorable and hot. :love:
3. Family meetups were both good, they reflected the differences in Eva and Amanda who would have a different approach to that kind of gathering. On a side note, I was blown away when looking at the montages; every girl had an interesting and appropriate pose and gesture, which I can't imagine how long it took to set up and get right. I've done some 2D and 3D animation before and the amount of work to get all those separate characters spaced, posed and showing realistic interactions was truly impressive.

As always a strong and enjoyable update. :)

dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
Renders and models look good and the story seems interesting, yes, it seems to be the typical cliche, the mc is away studying for a few years, he returns home and discovers that he has feelings for the others and they for him, but I must say that I think it is the first time I see the idea of making the house a "College Dorm" that is interesting (besides the harem, incest sold it, but not having ntr convinced me)and it seems that the mc is not 2 heads shorter than the rest of the characters.

View attachment 1784398

Good Luck Dev.
I actually never thought that I would play this game, because when I looked at the pictures, I left and moved on to other games (I didn't like the style of the pictures and the way the people looked there, mostly the main character) . Now I understand how wrong I was and how good this game is.

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I really disliked Emma at the start. If I ever do another playthrough I will turn her down. At the start she has about as much emotional control as a toddler 3 hours overdue for a nap.
Well, she is your emotionally unstable sibling. You're supposed, by the custom and law, to hate her. But you can't leave any girl behind. And because you live in a country with Alabama you must do what must. Which is to fuck that behaviour out of her in the process of inbreeding.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I really disliked Emma at the start. If I ever do another playthrough I will turn her down. At the start she has about as much emotional control as a toddler 3 hours overdue for a nap.
Na bro... that's just the "angry sister" trope in incest games.
It's normally the sweet little sis, that loves MC and the angry older sis, that loves MC too but for some reason hates him now.
Then everything gets solved and MC fucks them both.

In this game MC has only one sis so the trope is combined.
Emma is great and super cute.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hey SlapE. Thanks for the feedback and you'll be happy to know that Trop has already stated that the three Maddie routes will be blended together and become just one. He was experimenting with the light maledom/femdom routes and unfortunately it added a ton more work to do in the updates.
Yeah I do remember him saying that now that you've mentioned it, I just have brain farts sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes