• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Why should it be fucked up if every kid in that class is Mc's Kid? :ROFLMAO: With the amount of Kids MC is gonna have the School can just make a Class for the Marks Children alone. :ROFLMAO:
Just imagine One Kid is Late and get's asked by a Teacher why he isn't in class yet and which class he is in and the kid say the Marks class and the Teacher is like " Oh that Class." :KEK:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Why should it be fucked up if every kid in that class is Mc's Kid? :ROFLMAO: With the amount of Kids MC is gonna have the School can just make a Class for the Marks Children alone. :ROFLMAO:
The kids will allready be together at home let them make friends outside of home with some other kids and not be together 24/7 ^^'

Unpatched version
View attachment 3587069
Patched version
View attachment 3587072

On both, Eva's and Amanda's ages are wrong. They are 19. Emma in 19 too as of the last update.

Ahah, I just realised I modified allmost every name for my game, just kept Norah.
The familly tree is ok for now, I think it becomes a mess after all his sons/daughters are born.

Reactions: TropecitaGames
Sep 4, 2018
Let's hope all the ones born are girls so if this gets a continuation there are no boys running around to interact with the girls, as that is when things to into the territory of tags getting added people hate etc. unless the boy or boys are just supporting characters like the overprotective brother type only that looks out for his sisters and moms without seeing them in a sexual way and chills with the Mc to have a little man time together like fishing or watching sports together etc. And if any of the girls get married or something they keep the Mc's last name so in some way the family generation can live on in some way.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Just imagine One Kid is Late and get's asked by a Teacher why he isn't in class yet and which class he is in and the kid say the Marks class and the Teacher is like " Oh that Class." :KEK:
We don't know maybe One of The Girls is gonna become a School Teacher so it would be more like "Hi Aunt X where's my Class?" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AVNTester2

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Knowing how you feel about certain kinks Bible black is such a wild choice.
Yeah, I didn't like it. When he recommended Sisterly Lust to me, he avoided the info about the mother's business. When I discovered it, I was too invested in the story, Bella, and Rachel to get annoyed.

Why is it Martha looks to be older than Norah? For the longest time I always thought she was the older sister and then I saw her actual age in her profile.
Norah said in the first chapter that, when slimmed down, she went to the surgeon for some retouches. You can chalk her younger looks to that. There was too much skin out there.

Let's hope all the ones born are girls so if this gets a continuation there are no boys running around to interact with the girls, as that is when things to into the territory of tags getting added people hate etc. unless the boy or boys are just supporting characters like the overprotective brother type only that looks out for his sisters and moms without seeing them in a sexual way and chills with the Mc to have a little man time together like fishing or watching sports together etc. And if any of the girls get married or something they keep the Mc's last name so in some way the family generation can live on in some way.
There won't be a continuation, and there will be girls and boys. But the problems with their relationships will be dealt with in the epilogue. The epilogue will deal with many things, from the family organization to the future of each girl, or how the Marks impacted the community.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There won't be a continuation, and there will be girls and boys. But the problems with their relationships will be dealt with in the epilogue. The epilogue will deal with many things, from the family organization to the future of each girl, or how the Marks impacted the community.
Seriously, between Newport and Gilford, the West Coast is going to need NTR just to make sure all the residents don't start looking like the Royals in a few generations ...

Feb 25, 2024
I recently played version 16 and I must congratulate the developer. I'm not usually a fan of Harem games, but I really enjoyed this one. What's great is that you can even pursue a 'monogamous' route, as I did a few times, and the game flows well. I liked all the girls a lot and the progress of the relationships.

I highly recommend this game to everyone, and I'll even go check out its Patreon later to see how its support campaign is.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Seriously, between Newport and Gilford, the West Coast is going to need NTR just to make sure all the residents don't start looking like the Royals in a few generations ...
I didn't even know G.I.L.F.ord was on the West Coast!
Btw, check Amanda and Eva's surnames.

I recently played version 16 and I must congratulate the developer. I'm not usually a fan of Harem games, but I really enjoyed this one. What's great is that you can even pursue a 'monogamous' route, as I did a few times, and the game flows well. I liked all the girls a lot and the progress of the relationships.

I highly recommend this game to everyone, and I'll even go check out its Patreon later to see how its support campaign is.
Thanks! You now have v.0.17 available. I hope you enjoy it as much as 0.16

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

Happy to hear you enjoyed the game! (y)

Sep 4, 2018
Yeah, I didn't like it. When he recommended Sisterly Lust to me, he avoided the info about the mother's business. When I discovered it, I was too invested in the story, Bella, and Rachel to get annoyed.

Norah said in the first chapter that, when slimmed down, she went to the surgeon for some retouches. You can chalk her younger looks to that. There was too much skin out there.

Just as long as it's like this one where said boys or other males don't have interaction with their moms or sisters or with the family in some way, sexually or romantically. Especially if the Mc is around From this one, where you don't have to add sharing and all those other tags that cause a fuss, then all good.

Though me personally if the sharing is just girl on girl and maybe mc from this game then I'll be fine with that but some might not be with the girl on girl stuff.

Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 95 Votes