ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Well could be something with the American Side of the Server because there's no problem here on the european side
I think it did have to do with North America - I rotated VPNs until I got pics to working. There was a problem with all the US IPs, but when I ended up on a European IP, things worked fine. Been having problems with pics on a couple of other sites as well, so it might be something going on on this side of the world.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Just checked US servers are back up just switch back from European IP to US Images working but was still down hour ago EDIT Never mind down again
https://status.f95zone.to/
shows that the attachments server is down.
I wonder whether all servers serve all traffic, or if the two down are specific to certain regions. :unsure:

I had to refresh for download purposes, got thrown out of Europe and to Japan, and pics disappeared for me.

RyosukeRashkae

May 5, 2024
just have a question. After installing the i patch for part 2 I get the option for clone and family, but in character profile Emma, Daphne, and Erika still have "clone" under physical traits even with family selected. Is that normal? The I patch for part 2 is the same one for part 1?

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
just have a question. After installing the i patch for part 2 I get the option for clone and family, but in character profile Emma, Daphne, and Erika still have "clone" under physical traits even with family selected. Is that normal? The I patch for part 2 is the same one for part 1?
Yes, it's the same patch.
You need to cycle until it shows "Family" for them to be family. The profiles screen needs you to advance some dialogue to show the correct data.

Reactions: Elhemeer and txe320

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
So what is the current status of the game and it's next release? I know there were some hardware issues (and a flood?) but I'm not on the Patreon to see the updates.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So what is the current status of the game and it's next release? I know there were some hardware issues (and a flood?) but I'm not on the Patreon to see the updates.
All is good issues taken care of update being worked on. Patreon post 3 days ago

4.10 star(s) 96 Votes