Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks! So when I did this, I thought this was wrong based on Dick's response because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am missing something?
As I wrote in the spoiler ... speak again with roommate ... you have to find a way to enter Dick office = photoshoots with secretary.

Yes, you're right, but it's not i ask. I ask how we can enter in the university after we submit document the dean wants.
After you submit documents ... go home , go to sleep with Hard On ... end game .
During this you have two options , stay at home or go to university

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
My cute cousin roommate, v110ex walkthough.

Above and beyond the 0.70 version walkthrough, it took me a lot of googling and a renpy decompiler to get all the scenes and to finish off this game. Some of the sequences towards the end of the game need to be followed pretty exactly, and I figured I’d compile my findings into a bit of a guide.

Let me know what's unclear and I'll clarify where I can, and I'll try to answer a few questions.

Reactions: SageOfHentai

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
i am stucked. i dont know how to bring Anna home. after the first vsit to barbaras home, i cant enter home again every time i visit them no one is there. i have purchased both drones but cant so anything except seen barbara

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i am stucked. i dont know how to bring Anna home. after the first vsit to barbaras home, i cant enter home again every time i visit them no one is there. i have purchased both drones but cant so anything except seen barbara

Reactions: gka7

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yes, you're right, but it's not i ask. I ask how we can enter in the university after we submit document the dean wants.
it is the last part, you either pick to go to university dorm, or you continue stay with your roommate
you get different end scenes

Jan 20, 2018
Derek shows up almost immediately when all the requirements of his appearance is met. So you missed some crucial step for it to happen and/or not there yet. That 22:00-03:00 is right. But are aware that you need to blackmail him. I mean your character is aware of it? Have you met Derek by the door and he sent you for warmer climate?
And you are sending the drone the the Director's Bedroom, right? Not to the pool.
Thanks!
No, I have not met Derek yet. I am after the blackmailing scene, when I had two choices: delete the pictures and get away, or refuse it and get arrested.
So, most probably I missed a step... I need to meet with Derek. I tried several times ringing on Barbaras door (assuming he lives there), but I get always "No response" results. Any advice?

U

User_722240

it is the last part, you either pick to go to university dorm, or you continue stay with your roommate
you get different end scenes
Ok thank you. I have an other question : how we unlock this choice

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, I have not met Derek yet. I am after the blackmailing scene, when I had two choices: delete the pictures and get away, or refuse it and get arrested.
So, most probably I missed a step... I need to meet with Derek. I tried several times ringing on Barbaras door (assuming he lives there), but I get always "No response" results. Any advice?
You are doing things following the walkthrough i guess? In the game have you any reason to try and blackmail Derek? I mean have you actually talked with Anna in the library and did she sent you to fetch Barb? Because if you don't, there is no reason for the MC to visit Barb and noone will answer the door. I suspect thats the problem.
So progress with Anna, fetch her the anal book, untill she tell you that she wants Barb in the library. Only then you'll require to get past that annoying brat.

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
Day 32 still having problem finding barbara's mother and for some reason i can't trigger the event in kitchen with Roommate for a job at her office :/ .. reading walkthrough doesn't help :(

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Day 32 still having problem finding barbara's mother and for some reason i can't trigger the event in kitchen with Roommate for a job at her office :/ .. reading walkthrough doesn't help :(
After 4 photoshoots with Emily if you have enough relantionships with roommate (1 heart) , she ask you for a photoshoot (Living room).

After another photoshoot with her , you unlock office.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
They should have gave the Director a name instead of Director. So we know what Barbara's Mother name is.

jacksoloff2018

Oct 20, 2018
My cute cousin roommate, v110ex walkthough.

Above and beyond the 0.70 version walkthrough, it took me a lot of googling and a renpy decompiler to get all the scenes and to finish off this game. Some of the sequences towards the end of the game need to be followed pretty exactly, and I figured I’d compile my findings into a bit of a guide.

Let me know what's unclear and I'll clarify where I can, and I'll try to answer a few questions.
Thanks for the detailed guide - I still cant get the doctor to give me any sort of tip to get to #9 and #10 any tips?

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
Does any one have a Save-File after submiting the Documents?, every time i try to deliver them, my game freezes, thanks in advice.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes