addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
Hey guys!!
I'm at the point where I have to send Barb to the library...
I do it...says she'll go...but never shows up?
Do I have to go there right after I talk to her? Or wait?

Plus...I could never figure out how to have anal with Anna before that moment...does it impact Barb not showing up?
Edit: If it DOES impact the scene with Barb going to the library, how do I trigger the scene with Anna beforehand? I have the lube...

Thanks!

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
When I buy things at the store I don't get the possibity to give it away. Am I being stupid (but hey... se my name???) or is it something else. Please someone help me out. I have played this gane in several versons/updates and never had this problem. :-(

Jan 20, 2018
Hi All!

This is a great game.
Just it is really annoying to "spend" 4-10 days finding that Derek guy... doing my best, but he has not showed up yet between 22:00-03:00... I tried it hundred times, nothing.
Any advice/help?
Much appreciated!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Derek shows up almost immediately when all the requirements of his appearance is met. So you missed some crucial step for it to happen and/or not there yet. That 22:00-03:00 is right. But are aware that you need to blackmail him. I mean your character is aware of it? Have you met Derek by the door and he sent you for warmer climate?
And you are sending the drone the the Director's Bedroom, right? Not to the pool.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And when I talk to the director, I can't seem to bring up Barbara's daughter.
You don't talk with her, you just click on the pictures she has on her table and THEN you have the option to mention Barb.

jeffspace

Jul 20, 2018
You don't talk with her, you just click on the pictures she has on her table and THEN you have the option to mention Barb.
Would I have to come back at a different time? The only thing i'm allowed to do is "Ask about pictures" and " Take photo for website"

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Me too. I'm stuck with the secretary, she never asks me to come back at 7pm. And when I talk to the director, I can't seem to bring up Barbara's daughter. Am I missing something?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Would I have to come back at a different time? The only thing i'm allowed to do is "Ask about pictures" and " Take photo for website"
Thats the topic, ask about the pictures. She'll tell that Barb is her daughter. Thats it. That should unlock the bedroom to spy on.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes