Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Annoying and tiring. Its the first that comes to mind after i tryd the game till day 8. With a couple of reasons.

- The graphics i rate in the upper middle of the quali bar; i would give more if the bodytypes would not be this overdone cliche. But ok. Thats personal taste and others will like it.
- The basic game idea is ok and the disease part is even funny though also a good bit wonky. I had a laugh as this came out.
- The reactions at mouse clicks feels somehow sticky or hookie. Its to slow for me mostly and some clicks are unneeded.
- Another point, the MC faps in the middle of a room on the floor and cannot shut up at the end. Two total fabricated plot devices and imho idiotic ideas. Its beyond me. Who does this?!

And now i got overnight a relation decrease with the roommate without reason like it looks? No explanation how to play this. What affects the relation in some way? Is there permanent rel drop per day? Please give me someone a tip.

And yes i did try with the so called walk-trough document. No mentioning how relations work. Or i am blind? On a sidenote: Thats not a WT by definition; more of a tip/cheat sheet. For this part good work.

So. If i get a little tip in regard to my question i will try again. Hopeful it runs then better.

Greets

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Annoying and tiring. Its the first that comes to mind after i tryd the game till day 8. With a couple of reasons.
Actually not that much. Gotta put this into perspective. This isn't even nearly as grindy as a lot of other games. Can be annoying, yes. Without cheat of course the minigames are soulcrushing.
- The graphics i rate in the upper middle of the quali bar; i would give more if the bodytypes would not be this overdone cliche. But ok. Thats personal taste and others will like it.
Yes, its a matter of personal taste. I actually love these models and i'd put the game into high tier category when it comes to graphics.
- The basic game idea is ok and the disease part is even funny though also a good bit wonky. I had a laugh as this came out.
Yes, its hilarious :) Its ludicrous but its so stupid to the point its funny.
- The reactions at mouse clicks feels somehow sticky or hookie. Its to slow for me mostly and some clicks are unneeded.
Could be said about each and every game really. If you can come up with a few exceptions those were be, exactly as the name implies, exceptions.
- Another point, the MC faps in the middle of a room on the floor and cannot shut up at the end. Two total fabricated plot devices and imho idiotic ideas. Its beyond me. Who does this?!
In this one you have to let go of the story. Seriously. Not every Dev out there is a writer, some has even less talent than an average Dev. He is one such Dev. I'm hoping he improved (or accepted the help of a writer for his next title) but here.. just ignore the story, or lack thereof :) Still, it works, because of the lewds. And if we would get into the details, the game itself isn't bad on a technical level (you don't wanna know how buggy it was in the making though).
And now i got overnight a relation decrease with the roommate without reason like it looks? No explanation how to play this. What affects the relation in some way? Is there permanent rel drop per day? Please give me someone a tip.
No, but you can do stuff that ruins your standing with her. Cumming on the bathroom floor and not cleaning up, complimenting her over and over again (as she hates that and she tells you so too) or gifting her sweets (similar reason as before). The whole relations system is a bit wonky as it still includes the remnant of the original version, but only toward roommate, which is hidden but still in effect. A poor choice but its there nevertheless. If you screw up with her in these things, those negative scores won't go away. You can't undo it.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
friends if i told the shop girl that i needed help with a problem does that ruin my chance to have sex with her ? Cannot get past 2 stars and i think i messed up didn't i ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
friends if i told the shop girl that i needed help with a problem does that ruin my chance to have sex with her ? Cannot get past 2 stars and i think i messed up didn't i ?
No, its actually a requirement so you should told her so! You'll be able to have sex with her only near the end of the game though as you need to "cure" yourself first.

Reactions: George Halstead

Sigs Duo

Oct 15, 2018
If I do not read the book of super photographer and have the two shots with Emely I get stuck? Do I have to start the game all over again?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If I do not read the book of super photographer and have the two shots with Emely I get stuck? Do I have to start the game all over again?
Read thats darn book :D
My cut roommte never tell me where the office location. What should I do?
Your cute roommate will only tell if you to visit her at the office, thus revealing it on the map, if you do the photoshoot with her which she will ask after you did the ones with Emily. Talk with her at dinner and/or when she watches TV. She will bring the topic up. Now obviously that photographer book may or may not bugged your game out in case you haven't read it BEFORE the shoots with Emily. But have you tried talking with Roomie at those times? Have you made those shoots? Need more info.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
So i tryd more of the game and it got somehow better. The begin of the game is rough i think.

However i think i am stuck or found an error... i missed while doing the fotos the red folder and now i dont get the directors bedroom for the drone/secretarys fotoshoting. Do i miss something?

Forget it. The folder is also clickable "after" you talked again with him.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i missed while doing the fotos the red folder and now i dont get the directors bedroom for the drone/secretarys fotoshoting. Do i miss something?
Thats interesting. You are saying that if you go back to the office (she works there every day) and talk with her the option to notice she was crying and/or to ask if she needs help or something similar doesn't appear anymore?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends i am trying to get to the Red folder, i have accused Dick, tried to blackmail the director and now at a stand still. What should i do next ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Friends i am trying to get to the Red folder, i have accused Dick, tried to blackmail the director and now at a stand still. What should i do next ?
Red folder is an elusive thing, just keep playing, you'll get it in time just not that early.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
max relationship for all characters?
I don`t know if these are max points (in this game it dosen`t matter so much), but I`ve played it through and these are my "points" at last night at cousins flat (no more "points" after that) !!!!

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
I don`t know if these are max points (in this game it dosen`t matter so much), but I`ve played it through and these are my "points" at last night at cousins flat !!!!
my is pretty similar to yours but i thought most points will be with cousin sorry for misspelling english is not my native language

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
my is pretty similar to yours but i thought most points will be with cousin sorry for misspelling english is not my native language
For roommate hearts are limited to two as visualization ... they are enough to do everything.
You can have higher relationship points with her see here

but you can see it only by console ... and 20RP = 2 Hearts are enough :)

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes