tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
All the bugs can be avoided if you use either ignore or the status mod cheats and rollback. Use the gallery as a sort of walkthrough for what you can do this update.
incorrect this bug CANNOT be avoided, you can't ignore, you can't rollback you can't do crap but reload the save and have it send you back to the MAIN MENU upon completion of the scene.
this is a bug that CANNOT be avoid by wishing it's not so.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
:':)':)'( are you kidding me?another way?
how can start trigger with the librarian?

I'm not english native sorry if you understand my poor english.
Talk to the dean about raising your Intellect, what you can do to and where you can raise it. This unlocks the Library location.

Another thing... If understand correctly Astaros3D's reaction to bug reports on his Patreon has been to ask people to redownload it. Could it be that there are two versions around? So my question to those here who get back the errors, from which source did you aquire yours? Mega or one of the others?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Okay, not really a step-by-step walkthrough, but some general quick and dirty hints... also, this is a work in progress. Please point out any mistakes and corrections.

FOA, don't be an obvious dick towards the girls. Complimenting them works generally fine, but not all compliments will get you a positive response.

Also, for the time being, I'd advise against using the cheats since doing so seems to mess up some backgroud triggers and make some scenes buggy. Money cheating MIGHT be ok.

For money, you can work at the store (strength 5+), at the gym or donate sperm at the clinic (be sure you get there fresh and peppy).

I'm not sure if the book "Guru of pick up" is necessary for anything, you might pick it up just to be sure.

Cousin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emily:

Anna (Library):

Shop-girl:
thank you on the handjob :D

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Yeah, well, old obscure movie reference. Don't get me wrong, she's not ugly in the least, but it just feels, well, just a wee bit too much. IMHO.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
no crashes with the new version so far. i like this update in terms of content and amount of non game breaking bugs.
but i assume the bugs i encountered have to do with my non standard screensize. running it on UW screen windowed.

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes