Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I've played it through and I'm really disappointed by this update. This sleeping pill-forced sex thing is totally absurd especially when you are making progress with your cousin and consensual sex is on the way. I don't get why these devs make their games so fucked up.

Reactions: RobJoy

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Wait, was the "cool ass" compliment removed in an earlier update? Haven't played in a long time and I always got a kick out of that. xD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
And your fetish, as fucked-up as it may be... it's completely fine!
But the scene sucks so hard.
The cousin is the hottest of the ladies in the game and the main female... but our first time with her does not take advantage of that.
We do not see her eyes, hear her moans, see her tits jiggling... damn, the dream sex scenes are WAY BETTER.
My frigging point is that from that point of view, the woman you are fucking could be anyone.
Fair enough. I won't argue with you on that. The scene could've been done better. For example I would've preferred the MC did her missionary. But oh well. I'll take what I can get. Didn't expect any scenes like this in the game at all. Some light blackmail and groping maybe. But not straight up drugging and rape. It was a pleasant surprise.

U

User_215882

Story wise you should not have needed to drug the cousin. To me it was just a fan service scene because in games that go the consensual romance route it takes awhile for something like that to happen and with patreon you need to give the people what they want or lose some support. Lets just are what he does next with the cousin (probably wont happen for another 2 updates).

JUNIOR

Jun 6, 2017
Hello friends, can you pass me the save upload from the previous version to or can I start in v4, thank you very much at all

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is it possible to fuck the shop lady if you didn't tell her about your penis disease or does she always somehow find out you have it and refuses to fuck you out of fear of catching it?
Was wondering the same thing but don't want to go back to try. Maybe another night.

Reactions: ponyguy

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
how is anyone getting past the hj event? this is highly annoying.

i give up, it's too fucking bugged at this point..
All the bugs can be avoided if you use either ignore or the status mod cheats and rollback. Use the gallery as a sort of walkthrough for what you can do this update.

after getting the cousin while she slept I kinda lost interest in pursuing her romantically (if that is still possible), I mean why bother with time and effort when you can have her for a 100 bucks worth of sleeping pills, sadly.
For the same reason you do it in Milf's Control and Dreams of Desire even though you can hypno-fuck everybody? Reciprocation is rewarding, even though a bit of uhh... unresponsiveness can be fun too =P.

I cant load the old save files.
Can someone tell me why?
Thank you
Old saves don't work with this update. Sorry.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Was wondering the same thing but don't want to go back to try. Maybe another night.
Judging from some of the other replies I don't think it's possible. It seems you have to tell her about your condition in order to trigger her saying that she feels hot working naked, which then triggers the scene at night. Oh well. I'm sure we'll get to bang her eventually.

Reactions: yoyomistro

jackienomad

Oct 25, 2017
how to trigger the hj event? I was able to trigger the photoshoot and sex with cousin but I wasn't able to get the hj event?

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
how to trigger the hj event? I was able to trigger the photoshoot and sex with cousin but I wasn't able to get the hj event?
You have to do the photoshoot in her bedroom fresh and with a hardon. After that, when you go to bed, she will come to you.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
You have to do the photoshoot in her bedroom fresh and with a hardon. After that, when you go to bed, she will come to you.
:':)':)'( are you kidding me?another way?
how can start trigger with the librarian?

I'm not english native sorry if you understand my poor english.

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes