BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I have told Barbara to meet Anna at the library but now, when I enter the Library, I get this exception
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can choose to ignore it but I don't get any of the scenes with Barbara; only the ones concerning the exotic massage translation and anal scenes.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I take that as a no. @Manfegor , can you please advise? With this :
File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

There have been several such reports, exactly the same issue. v7.2
I just can't... don't... what? :D

Okay, now I tore the code apart again, and checked this.
This is what I found: N-o-t-h-i-n-g

I mean, the following happens:

Then, when I blackmailed Barbara, the following happened:

And then:

Only one thing I can think about: Ppl try to use older stuff, or didn't cleared all the stuff or something like that. If somebody have this issue, the following still helps:
Code:
tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True
Although it's better to start over and be super! Or something like that.

Any other question? :D

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I don't know if that was aimed at my last post, but yes, that solved the "Dean" problem. I dealt with the Dean's "plumbing" issues to her, and my, satisfaction. However, my issue is when I enter the library after asking Barbara to meet Anna there.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I don't know if that was aimed at my last post, but yes, that solved the "Dean" problem. I dealt with the Dean's "plumbing" issues to her, and my, satisfaction. However, my issue is when I enter the library after asking Barbara to meet Anna there.
Actually, can you use spoiler tag please? I mean your error message is huge.
On the other hand, please give me a save file for it, I want to check something.

Reactions: January2015

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Actually, can you use spoiler tag please? I mean your error message is huge.
On the other hand, please give me a save file for it, I want to check something.
Yes, I have been neglecting learning to use it. I have to go to work but I will send it later. Thanks for your response.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
ok
How far are you with the roommate?
To get to the director, you need to have made photo sessions with her and maybe also massaged her.
Remember to reed the books you buy about photography and massage - not reading the books will lead you stuck and not getting further.
im gunna try and restart the game i already missed some things because i didnt read the books

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I cannot get Barbara to send Anna home. I go to her house, show her the photos and she shuts the door. Any advice ??

May 14, 2018
I cannot get Barbara to send Anna home. I go to her house, show her the photos and she shuts the door. Any advice ??
Duuuude, someone just asked that like 2 posts up from here.
If you can't manage to use the search function or at least read a few posts up, then google search it.

Do we have to have 10000 posts long thread with the same questions?

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Duuuude, someone just asked that like 2 posts up from here.
If you can't manage to use the search function or at least read a few posts up, then google search it.

Do we have to have 10000 posts long thread with the same questions?
My bad. :)
Edit: It still doesn*t work for me. The dean just sends me away and so does Barbara.

SinisterSorrows

May 23, 2018
I just got Anna to go back home and when I go talk to the Dean and let her know the game crashes. Wont let me ignore the error cause it just brings me back to the beginning of the chat with her and goes to the error again. After reading the error report it seems to be an issue with the college.rpy folder cause the error report says

File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

Pretty sure it was meant to be boot not bool. Is there a way to fix this?

Mar 28, 2018
Hi,
I seme to be stuck with the roommate. I seem to have gotten 2 broken hearts somehow. Is there a way to re-increase that in the game? Alternatively, how can I use the console to reset it?

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes