yes the android version is buggier than boom and spear releases
bunch of bugs here and there.
at the start
you can ignore the error to start the game
but basically the error at the start is the main problem of the game
portion on traceback above ...

does not work on mobile ......config.hw_video = true
use different channel

well as you can guess every animation on the game is watermarked with the image below
a girl with the movie inside her... D. so yeah fail porting if you want to fap on it you basically can't
i appreciate the porting if you can kindly fix it.. thank you very much dev.. i like this update very much pls don't disappoint the 28 yr old virgin me. i need this on my android.
Screenshot_2018-05-24-02-54-39.jpg Screenshot_2018-05-24-11-59-19.jpg Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-05-13.jpg Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-23-12.jpg

tania

Jun 30, 2017
i give up, i cant for the love of god reset the gallery, already deleted the save folder in the game and in the appdata/roaming/renpy...is there some console command to reset it?

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i know it was mentioned before but i cant find the solution. when i get anna back home and get to the deans office i keep getting bugs and it does not let me continue forward. can someone help me solve this. or am i suppose to do something else before i visit the dean

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
I just got Anna to go back home and when I go talk to the Dean and let her know the game crashes. Wont let me ignore the error cause it just brings me back to the beginning of the chat with her and goes to the error again. After reading the error report it seems to be an issue with the college.rpy folder cause the error report says

File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

Pretty sure it was meant to be boot not bool. Is there a way to fix this?
I had the same problem. You should find a solution for that about two pages back in this thread!

Manfegor

May 20, 2017

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
@Manfegor i was talking about the android port ...
the dev ported this game on android and was not ported properly.
if you look my post page 352 of this thread.
4 screenshots of bugs on game.
first is that hw_video variable code is set to true

error.jpg

produces error on all animations on the game which produces this
sample.jpg

bathroom graphics @ home is green

library door is green as well

i don't really wanna try and port this game on my own im too tired.

william97

May 24, 2018
hello , i can't use command console can anyone help me , i have read most of the previous posts about it put i still can't get it to work

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
after taking pictures of all the members of the office, I should speak with the secretary to continue to do a photo shoot with her, then unlock the rats etc ... but i couldn't have any talk with the secretary after the photoshoot except the mc talking about her boobs. you tell me step by step what should be done immediately after the deal with my roommate? thanks

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
then unlock the rats etc ...
When you "have used" the rat during photoshoot are You entered in Dick's office and turned on the computer , see photo email etc. ?
After that you can have another photoshoot with secretary , this time you finish in the director office.
The director catches you ... in the final scene you must have anal sex with secretary , this is a must to unlock (the day after) the book "depraved lovers" (secretary desk) for librarian.
Don't exit that scene without anal sex.
Other tasks to do in your inventory ?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
hello , i can't use command console can anyone help me , i have read most of the previous posts about it put i still can't get it to work
Go to the forum named F95zone. Search for a little tool/program named Unren. Place it into the main direcory of the game (where the exe file can be found). Run it! Choose 3 in the menu. Close it. Run the game. Press shift + o.
On the other hand: Do. Not. Cheat! :p

after taking pictures of all the members of the office, I should speak with the secretary to continue to do a photo shoot with her, then unlock the rats etc ... but i couldn't have any talk with the secretary after the photoshoot except the mc talking about her boobs. you tell me step by step what should be done immediately after the deal with my roommate? thanks
No special thing needed. If you didn't do the photo shoot with her for the website or if you already did talked her about the evening photo shoot or if the director catched you... these are the reasons why you don't see the option for photo shoot. Sooo gimmesavepleasetocheckit. :)

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
i cant find the harley quinn outfit and premium tv subscribtion. so basically emily and roommate cant go any furthur. ive real the photography book, got the camera and done two photoshoots with emily including one in her own cloths and i cant find barbras mom T_T

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Go to the forum named F95zone. Search for a little tool/program named Unren. Place it into the main direcory of the game (where the exe file can be found). Run it! Choose 3 in the menu. Close it. Run the game. Press shift + o.
On the other hand: Do. Not. Cheat! :p

No special thing needed. If you didn't do the photo shoot with her for the website or if you already did talked her about the evening photo shoot or if the director catched you... these are the reasons why you don't see the option for photo shoot. Sooo gimmesavepleasetocheckit. :)
this is my save......thanks :):)

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes