Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Following points were observed after playing the game:

1) Bugs at dean , barbara not coming to liberary ,
2) not able to watch the video with cousin.
3) Primary targets are not deleted from the list on the screen after its completion.
4) Finally , not able to massage the boobs of trainer.

After sufferring from all these points i must have to say that :

THE DEVEPLOR OF THE THIS GAME IS BIGGEST ASSSSSSHOOLE
Welcome to My Cute Cousin!:HeyGuys:
We have been putting up with this since forever, it slowly becomes more of a joke experiment really after a while trust me ;):coldsweat:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

marthal

May 12, 2017
I'm stuck at premium tv account, I buy all dvd college girl and see all but how buy premium account, the store still empty

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Maybe he does not test the game on various PC's? Each persons pc differs and so will bring up different errors... But yeah it's a quality game but seems to be plagued with bugs... That will always be the case with information gathering games like this.

Welcome to My Cute Cousin!:HeyGuys:
We have been putting up with this since forever, it slowly becomes more of a joke experiment really after a while trust me ;):coldsweat:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Maybe he does not test the game on various PC's? Each persons pc differs and so will bring up different errors... But yeah it's a quality game but seems to be plagued with bugs... That will always be the case with information gathering games like this.
Well, I'm not so sure anymore if that is only developer case with some of the bugs, my trace file from crash has info about my os as win8. And I have win10, so ....

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Don't even get me started:coldsweat: I already scrapped like 3 tries of replying this in short always ending up rambling :) Lets just say i stick around because i'm stubborn like that and i slowly learned to consider this as a Zoo. Just look, don't touch. You can only touch in a very controlled enviroment! That translates as ONLY after bugfix patches! Be very wary still after the first one! Its usually the second one that turns the game into a casually playable state. You might still need some luck then still but mostly playable. With a fresh restart. and deletion of save folders, allowing the game to remake those with each version.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Even with the walk through, this game is too confusing to figure out. I want to support it on patreon, but I can't support a game that's this difficult to play.

I think the game has a lot of bugs, because I cannot advance. Anything the walk through tells me to do is not working.

It says find the clothes for stretching. I got the outfit and gave it to her and she changed into the outfit, but the quest journal still says to find the stretching clothes.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Even with the walk through, this game is too confusing to figure out. I want to support it on patreon, but I can't support a game that's this difficult to play.
Are you kidding ??? Difficult, OMG. I admit, it`s harder than Solitare, but DIFFICULT ???? LOL

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Have the photo of anna and barbaras daughter. Talked to the dean a bunch. Met barbara and asked about her daughter. I've gone to barbaras house every time of day an no one answers the door. Am I missing something?

Sep 25, 2017
Also, you HAVE to read the photography book BEFORE doing the hot cowboy outfit or else Emily will tell you that's enough and end the session and the cowboy outfit is removed from your inventory and the other two fail to materialize in store making progression impossible.

Well that's what fucked me up, spend a few hours running in circle because of that. A very poorly designed game if something like that break the game. And reading through many forum pages, there is a ton of those breaking game bug. Now I have to redo it all and HOPE I don't mess it up.

Reactions: bolenart

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Have the photo of anna and barbaras daughter. Talked to the dean a bunch. Met barbara and asked about her daughter. I've gone to barbaras house every time of day an no one answers the door. Am I missing something?
It one of the parts that lacks sufficient hints. You actually can't do anything with that photo. Barbara IS a daughter whose mom you'll have to meet. Which requires to have the workplace of your cousin unlocked.
Well, you can show the photo to Barbara to be honest, and you probably need to but Anna won't be sent hope due to that. So pursue the cousin line.

Reactions: FetishCollectorD

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It one of the parts that lacks sufficient hints. You actually can't do anything with that photo. Barbara IS a daughter whose mom you'll have to meet. Which requires to have the workplace of your cousin unlocked.
Well, you can show the photo to Barbara to be honest, and you probably need to but Anna won't be sent hope due to that. So pursue the cousin line.
Well, not every game has the hint system on the level of Man of the House...
But this one could be really improved!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well that's what fucked me up, spend a few hours running in circle because of that. A very poorly designed game if something like that break the game. And reading through many forum pages, there is a ton of those breaking game bug. Now I have to redo it all and HOPE I don't mess it up.
You can try to find the event variable responsible for your reading of this book, in the cornsole via dir()

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes