PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i also have 2 question i messed up by not reading the photo book before doing the cowgirl photo shoot is there a way to get it back or no did i haltall progression because of it. also i cant fly drone at night to spy on girls at pool do i have to blackmail brother first and how do i do that all help is greatly appriceiated

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
New issue seems that if you talk to the Cousin/roommate the night before, then go in the morning and chat with her in her yoga outfit the photo/scene from the night before appears instead. you can progress through but you look at her from the night before

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Also, you HAVE to read the photography book BEFORE doing the hot cowboy outfit or else Emily will tell you that's enough and end the session and the cowboy outfit is removed from your inventory and the other two fail to materialize in store making progression impossible.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
anyone have any saves for the game this probably been asked alot but just curious if someone has a save up until version 6 to be able to play the recent update

Reactions: Hartigan

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
i also have 2 question i messed up by not reading the photo book before doing the cowgirl photo shoot is there a way to get it back or no did i haltall progression because of it. also i cant fly drone at night to spy on girls at pool do i have to blackmail brother first and how do i do that all help is greatly appriceiated
For the Night Drone, when you'r mission is to spy at night a new item is in the Shop, the Drone Upgrade, buy that and Vupti you don't loose the drone at night any more :)
For the first question, I have no idea.. could be ya would have to backtrack to a prior save. I always tend to check the shop and read what books I can read and keep an eye out when the game informs of new shop items.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
any one have save from 0.70 , and cheat ?! plzz share, i lost my save
Scroll back on this forum thread, someone provided a save, what stage in the story it contains I do not know.
Cheats are provided in the game version, just go to menu after starting the game and look in the upper left corner, a big yellow sign to click that say: Cheats!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i have a question is this game worth playing from someone coming back to the game since last update i mean i know incest isnt in here anymore due to pateron dictatorship but im curious to know whats everyone opinion on it after replaying from the beginning?

the reason why im asking is im thinking for downloading this again
YES MY MAN, GAME IS GREAT, imho only !!!

Burton385

Feb 16, 2018
0.7.2 is very buggy. The massage book is not in the Shop, when I bring back the deans daugther the game crashes and I can not continue

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes