PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone help me with shopkeeper i have her naked visited many time but she never tells me tocome later do i have to progress with other characters or how do it work?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
can someone help me with shopkeeper i have her naked visited many time but she never tells me tocome later do i have to progress with other characters or how do it work?
As I recall you have to first get the Doctor's diagnose of MC's health issue, the quest to fuck 10 girls, then you ask Shop Keeper to help and only then will she suggest to come by in the evening.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Well the new update fix didn't fix any issues in my game, I still can't get the Trainers boob massage picture, due to the fact that as soon as using the erotic oil she raises her butt and sex starts soon after, with no option to massage her tits, so that picture reward appears impossible to get.

Talking to the Dean after her daughter is back home always result in game breaking bug and trying to use the spider always result in "can't use that here" no matter how many saves I go back.

So either bugs was not fixed or bugs only fixed if restarting a total new game from scratch.

Before anyone has a fit at me for pointing this out, Yes I did read the last 5-8 pages on this topic thread, I did try the suggestions others made and no I didn't use the Walk through this time around but did what the game suggested I should do, as in reading the actual in-game text. I did use cheats, a lot.. because playing from start is a long grind since 0.7 made prior game version saves invalid.

I know that one member informs he/she has no bug issues with this latest version, same person claim 0.7 saves works with the newest game version, but for me they simply don't.
So what's left would be to delete the game and that renpy folder where saves/achievements are stored and re-install, play everything through again.. but man.. if I still get stuck at that Dean, and trainer boob massage pic won't be obtainable, then I know I'll blow a gasket and possibly punch my monitor or something.. maybe just smash my keyboard and mouse, cuz I know it'll be hours of grinding, yet again! :(

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
o
As I recall you have to first get the Doctor's diagnose of MC's health issue, the quest to fuck 10 girls, then you ask Shop Keeper to help and only then will she suggest to come by in the evening.
ok perfect i guess i still have alot to do in this game because im only on the part where i just got to barbras house

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes