Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
By looking your screen cap, it`s missing allmost HALF. So are you playing an Android or what ?? If so, my condolences !! The game works fine, if you play it and follow the hints at the GAME.
well, that's nice to know :(
It's win10 version btw. Maybe you would be able to send me some screens from your 's? to compare what am I missing here

JASON KÜL

May 15, 2017
Hey and thanks for advance. I got the picture of Anna on Day 41 and then the game says "congratulations you have played the version 0.7 trough." And then i cant use map anymore...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey and thanks for advance. I got the picture of Anna on Day 41 and then the game says "congratulations you have played the version 0.7 trough." And then i cant use map anymore...
The ending sceen has an option "stay in game" !!!!!!!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, here is my screencap at kitchen !!!
Thank you very much!
Although I managed to play the game after deleting all of the directories that renpy generated for saves and other info about this game.
And I'm not sure why but I managed to play this time really fast, well the cousin path definitely vs others , as I had the first meetup with the director and her family photos before meeting them in the Anne/dean path... and the blackmail attempt gamed me over...
There is another issue when I got back to the game from game end screen , via main titles, all my inventory was preserved which generated errors later...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you very much!
Although I managed to play the game after deleting all of the directories that renpy generated for saves and other info about this game.
And I'm not sure why but I managed to play this time really fast, well the cousin path definitely vs others , as I had the first meetup with the director and her family photos before meeting them in the Anne/dean path... and the blackmail attempt gamed me over...
There is another issue when I got back to the game from game end screen , via main titles, all my inventory was preserved which generated errors later...
I don`t know about coming back to the end screen, but I haven`t get any errors, when i play it through. I don`t use WT, just game hints and tasks and I save the game every morning, so if I mess up, it`s easy to load last save. Game took me from start to finnish 19 damedays and 12 paiges saves, about 2 - 3 hours. Hope this helps.

cainnn

May 14, 2018
I think I'm stuck. I can't bring Anna home. When I try to blackmail them, Barbara always opens the door and don't care about the photos. What should I do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think I'm stuck. I can't bring Anna home. When I try to blackmail them, Barbara always opens the door and don't care about the photos. What should I do?
Find her mother. She is the boss at roommate's office.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You mean the dean? She doesn't talk to me.
No. The roommate work in an office. That workplace is unlockable after you did the photoshoots with Emily first and then with her. You'll meet Barb's mother there. Yes, i wasn't clear enough. You have to meet Barbara's mother.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Don`t you understand, that you CAN`T play just one route !!!! Everything affects everyting in this game (and many others). To bring Anna home, you have to do "Cousins route" allso and thats just example.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What Nerttu tries to say is that you can't just pursue one girl to completition because you will get stuck, much like in The Twist. The quests here are interlocking even if that makes no sense seemingly but one girl's questline progresses another's and vica versa. The approach to max out one girl before moving to another won't work here and whether you like one or not you have to pursue each of them if you wish to finish questlines. Anna and Barbara are tied to the Roomate and Roomate is tied to Emily while the gym trainer is tied to Emily as well. The Dean is obviously tied to Anna. The office and thus Barb's mom along with the ebony secretary is like i said tied to the Roommate. A lof of thing is tied to Jamal and he unlocks through the Nurse.

Reactions: Nerttu
Dec 11, 2017
Waiting for the new update. .. .. Astros3d I like your work if u mind I got some thought of sex scenes like dick blackmailing and fucking cousin, threesome with cousin and her friend and waiting for a new character. . . . .. .

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes