samis

May 24, 2017
hi
there is no TV premium account in the store for me .i did as walkthrough page41. waht should i do?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
stupid question but in the 6.1 version I could clean bathroom after jerking off. Now I don't have this option at all. Any solution???
After jerk off do not leave the bathroom click on "mess" and he clean it.

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
i got the bug
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/college.rpy", line 404, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 182, in script call
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    E�"�"�n��DF���J�0l�C��S�=��V�H�گ�Fz!�\��}��prAr��� �T����$ג��h��B���1�ߗ4��

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have the new version and here is the first task to be stored: college registration
Ok now I have exception grid overfull...trace included if there's anybody interested...
By looking your screen cap, it`s missing allmost HALF. So are you playing an Android or what ?? If so, my condolences !! The game works fine, if you play it and follow the hints at the GAME.

cainnn

May 14, 2018
How do I get some coffe? The kitchen one I click and nothing happens. I already have the sleeping pills

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
I hate how easy it is to fuck something up if you do them out of order.
I gave my roommate the workout cloth at night and now i still have the quest to find cloth for streaching, i cant get the trainer to trigger so i cant get any further and i cant watch the god damn stats/heart because then the game crashes!! -.-
Could the mods disable those fucking banners already? they take too fucking much space.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
cant progress on three fronts. Cant give spider to dean, all options say can not use. 2, blackmailed barbaras brother and sent her to anna, she never appears at library. 3, have erotic massage oil but cannot massage cousin. When given sex pills she doesnt want to watch the movie as we already watched it. When asked for a massage she says no.

Any help?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
blackmailed barbaras brother and sent her to anna, she never appears at library.
May i ask how did you acquire the spider if Anna never appeared in the library as it is Anna in the library who gives it to you? She should appear there after you talked with her mom about her return.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What do you mean where. From here of course. Its the dream sequence in this game. And i almost didn't recognize you due to your avatar change :)
I had a hard time picking a new avatar i saved like 40 others for later.
I never played this game, have it on the list of games to play!
Also thank you for answering.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I never played this game, have it on the list of games to play!
Also thank you for answering.
Really? Well, i'm not sure you gonna like it. The mc seems nice but uses drugs to achieve lewds and even rapes one of the girls. Just so you know. I remember you are firmly against such stuff.

Reactions: Catwashere
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes