SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I've found a bug that breaks the game. After the roommate is given her comfortable workout clothes, if I enter her room to watch her exercise a green arrow appears at the bottom right corner. If I click on it, the mouse pointer and GUI both disappear and the game locks. I have to reload. If I simply watch her at this point, the animation plays out and I can then interact with her.

I do wish the dev didn't toss the MC out of the game at the 'end' of a girl's storyline. I've hit that wall several times with several characters, and it has NOT been the end of things that can be done with both that character and the game. This is a great game, but I quit playing for a long time because I THOUGHT there was nothing left to do (the game IS still under development - it was a natural assumption). Since I started playing again, I've discovered at least 75% of the game I had missed!
I'm looking forward to seeing how everything ties together in the end. Barbara and Emily need some SERIOUS MC attention. Since they're both lesbians, possibly a 3 or 4 way with bisexual Anna and the MC. The dream sequence with the roomie should be incorporated into the sex scene at some point too! All of her animations are spectacular!

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I THINK this is the save where sex with the roommate is about to begin. Erotic oil has been used, and she's she been dosed with sex pills. Most of the game's been completed at this point. When this plays out, she'll wake you in the morning for a treat.
Most, if not all, available content has been completed at this point. Anna has gone home. Her anal scene can be repeated by asking her if she likes the last book you gave her. 3 way with Barbara has already happened and I don't think it can be repeated. Sex with the dean has occurred and can't be repeated either. I THINK you can return to Emily's for oral but not positive.

Sep 25, 2017
Well I'm lost, I hit a wall, searched the forum, can't find anything.

First, my task only task is bring anna home and 2 other that are for future version. Now I can use the drone at night, have the photo of the lesbian scene at the pool. If I go to Barbara in the afternoon, all I get is : you already showed me those photos and you can jerk off to them.... There is nothing more I can buy at the store, tried giving sweets and all, nothing works. I even am at max potency, max strenght and max intellect.

Second, I did 2 photoshoot with Emily, next I think is the Harley Quinn costume ( I read that in the forum somewhere) but it's not there. There is nothing more in the store. Tried to use everything with her too, nothing works except the camera but since I don't have a new costume, she says we already did a photo shoot using these clothes or something like that. So I can't advance with her too.

That means I can't advance at all in the game since some things must be done with those 2 before something else happens with other characters....

If I'm wrong, please tell me what to do next, because I won't loose my time again on it if I can't find anything new to do.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
First, my task only task is bring anna home and 2 other that are for future version. Now I can use the drone at night, have the photo of the lesbian scene at the pool. If I go to Barbara in the afternoon, all I get is : you already showed me those photos and you can jerk off to them.... There is nothing more I can buy at the store, tried giving sweets and all, nothing works. I even am at max potency, max strenght and max intellect.
Yes, thats a confusing one as the photo does nothing actually. What you need is find Barb's mother, that is you have to unlock roommate's workplace. Barb's mom is the director there. Find the proof and use that to progress.

Second, I did 2 photoshoot with Emily, next I think is the Harley Quinn costume ( I read that in the forum somewhere) but it's not there. There is nothing more in the store. Tried to use everything with her too, nothing works except the camera but since I don't have a new costume, she says we already did a photo shoot using these clothes or something like that. So I can't advance with her too.
I think fightertraining should come first. I mean i guess those unlock AFTER you save Emily from her bad date. OR perhaps after you do photoshoots with Roommate as well.

May 14, 2018
Well I'm lost, I hit a wall, searched the forum, can't find anything.

That means I can't advance at all in the game since some things must be done with those 2 before something else happens with other characters....

If I'm wrong, please tell me what to do next, because I won't loose my time again on it if I can't find anything new to do.
Have you done everything you can do with your roommate?
Have you seen Jamal?
What about dresses, have you bought everyone available or do you need to unlock more maybe? :)

Jiraya

May 15, 2018
Hey everybody, I'm still missing one last piece at the achivement screen: How the hell do I turn the trainer around?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Photograph with Emily completed.. ..
But no option to start with roommate
Its not an option, she will bring up the topic. Keep watching TV with her in the evening.
Hey everybody, I'm still missing one last piece at the achivement screen: How the hell do I turn the trainer around?
Like.. have sex with her you mean? Have to do the fighter training, so basically to have sex with the gym trainer.. you have to save Emily from a bad date! See the logic!:rolleyes:

Jiraya

May 15, 2018
Its not an option, she will bring up the topic. Keep watching TV with her in the evening.
Like.. have sex with her you mean? Have to do the fighter training, so basically to have sex with the gym trainer.. you have to save Emily from a bad date! See the logic!:rolleyes:
^^ well, thx but it seems to be a little bit more difficult
because there a 2 pic's of the trainer in the gallery and i am missing only one of them:
pic 1.PNG pic 2.PNG

you know what I mean? the grey picture on the second screen seems to be missing.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes