bilgeking

Jun 22, 2018
does any one have a health certificate and go to school.
when go to school with health certificate
my game becomes crash

U

User_776353

I need help
How to find clothes emily .. because in stor it finish clothes !! Pls help ( im do all tasks but tasks emily no because im forgot buy book pro.. )

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I need help
How to find clothes emily .. because in stor it finish clothes !! Pls help ( im do all tasks but tasks emily no because im forgot buy book pro.. )

After the first two photoshoots with Emily others two cosplay are unlocked in the store.
If not you have not buy and read superphotographer book before first photoshoot with Emily ... and you are stuck.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to find Jamal
Just do the sperm donation quest at the doctor, ask for more from the Nurse. That will trigger the sex pills quest. Then go out at night, to whatever location, and a scene will trigger.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
sorry man I done everything but nothing happens
Have the quest appeared at the log? If not, then you haven't done it right. You have to get a handy from the nurse and then ask/wish for me, the option will be there. You have to be clean of course as she won't give you a handy if you are dirty.
If yes, like you just said, then go out at night.. untill you find Jamal. Just keep doing so every hour untill it happens ;)

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes