geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
I don't think the incest patch is working with the latest 7.2 patch.
There's no reason why it should work. It's a quick-fix for an earlier (7.1) version of the game. It replaces 7.1 files with 7.1 modified files where the name of the main character is changed form "friend" to "cousin". If you use those modified 7.1 files to replace the new 7.2 files, you end up with 7.1 files, not 7.2. It's not magic.

_flim_

Dec 16, 2017
Why cheating immediately? Why not try to... don't know... maybe... play?
Basically - I play the game a second time (because old saves do not work). Something these books did not appear in the store - so I had to use the console. I used Walkthrough 0.6.1. I decided to share.

I apologize for bad English

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Basically - I play the game a second time (because old saves do not work). Something these books did not appear in the store - so I had to use the console. I used Walkthrough 0.6.1. I decided to share.

I apologize for bad English
Firstly based on what happened so far, I would be very surprised if the future version will have save updating feature so it's adivsed to prepare to start over again. :)

0.6.1 WT with cheat? Wait, what? :O I didn't remember that. :D

And yeah, while in 0.6.1 those are in the store, in 0.7.x there were a change, so you have to go learn to fight, then when the trainer ask you to massage her you can go to the store and buy the book, and then the next one. If that's not happening, then not correctly started the new game.

Detroit

May 25, 2018
Hi I have a problem on my roommate.. Actually I can't get a sleeping pills to Jamal.. What I am missing?

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
is this worth downloading, I mean last time when i played this, it had like 0 sex-scenes.

McPie

Jul 9, 2017
why the fashion that is in the description does not work after I put it in the folder?

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Have a crash when I try and talk to the Dean.

What's the fix. I've seen a lot said about it but nothing that I can clearly see as a patch or solution.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Ok, I told Barbara to go to the library and she goes cuz she aint at her house, but when I go to the library I get this error and ignoring it doesn't help. I have no old saves since this is a fresh playthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same, and i tested with 3 users savegame and all gives the error, i think its related with some trigers like you need to have anal with anna before asking barbara to come to library but at this time i just stoped playing this game(already see all new 0.7 content)

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Hi I have a problem on my roommate.. Actually I can't get a sleeping pills to Jamal.. What I am missing?
If I remember correctly you have to sneak into her room at night, wet your finger (press the water drop) and finger her. Then you will think about fucking her in her sleep, but you require the sleeping pills or she will wake up. I believe Jamal only sells the pills if you have fingered her without her waking up.

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Have a crash when I try and talk to the Dean.

What's the fix. I've seen a lot said about it but nothing that I can clearly see as a patch or solution.
When the error shows up, go to the console and enter the following:

tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

Note that it is case sensitive and needs to be entered in the same order as above. Then leave the console, choose ignore and you should be able to continue.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018

Note that it is case sensitive and needs to be entered in the same order as above. Then leave the console, choose ignore and you should be able to continue.
Thank ye kindly :)

Detroit

May 25, 2018
If I remember correctly you have to sneak into her room at night, wet your finger (press the water drop) and finger her. Then you will think about fucking her in her sleep, but you require the sleeping pills or she will wake up. I believe Jamal only sells the pills if you have fingered her without her waking up.
Ok I try it thanks

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
can someone give me some tips. i do not know what else to do for the blackmail brother and also can someone help me get message oil i read the message book but it still didnt give me an option for the erotic message in store

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017

thanks this helped me alot

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes