Tsano

Apr 16, 2018
How to fix this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "doctor.rpyc", line 2, in script
File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 284, in __init__
raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

Jansen

May 8, 2017
When the error shows up, go to the console and enter the following:

tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

Note that it is case sensitive and needs to be entered in the same order as above. Then leave the console, choose ignore and you should be able to continue.
This command really help to by pass the dean error. Now i am getting an error after I send Barbara to the library. When i open library door i get an error. Can you please share the command to bypasss this error as well. Appreciated

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
can someone give me some tips. i do not know what else to do for the blackmail brother and also can someone help me get message oil i read the message book but it still didnt give me an option for the erotic message in store
Send the drone at night 23:00 hours to Director’s room and repeat sending the drone until you catch him to masturbate, next day go to to blackmail him. To activate erotic message book go to Emily’s home and pass time until you see her door half open, go in and you must be beaten, when you recover go to gym and ask trainer about fight training, give her a massage when she tells you about her pain in the back, go to store an bye the erotic massage book.

Sep 4, 2017
What do you mean with that? Could you give me an example?
sure , like dont go in her room without knocking , dont peek or go when she is showering if you dont have 2 hearts , dont Touch her bathrobe knot if you dont have 2 hearts , buy her gifts she want , etc. things like that

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
i cant find any more costume beside the cowboy one and she never says anything about premium tv subscribtion. so basically emily and roommate cant go any furthur. ive real the photography book, got the camera and done two photoshoots with emily including one in her own cloths and i cant find barbras mom T_T

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Okay, exactly how do you get the fight? I've gone through all the costumes (ninja, harley, noone, and cowboy), done the two photoshoots with the cousin, viisted her job... no angry boyfriend.

Also, no premium TV

Sep 4, 2017
Okay, exactly how do you get the fight? I've gone through all the costumes (ninja, harley, noone, and cowboy), done the two photoshoots with the cousin, viisted her job... no angry boyfriend.

Also, no premium TV
after you finished all costumes , you go to emily there has to be frank

for premium tv there is none, you just buy collegegirl 4 and ask to watch it

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
For those having trouble going to the library and getting the threesome scene, make sure you have done all task
and open console and type "jump lib_barbara_threesome".

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
after you finished all costumes , you go to emily there has to be frank

for premium tv there is none, you just buy collegegirl 4 and ask to watch it
Ah.

For costumes, is there one I'm missing? Becase I can't buy anymore and I've photographed her in just her clothes.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
I just watch the collegegirl 4 and the scene with her foot but that was it no premuim tv option opened up ?
Here is my save what am i doing wrong ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I tried to play from beginning and I have the problem that the things I buyed are nowwhere (I cant give them, for example libary a book as present) aso I have no inventory.

Aso I get the membership from the gym the problem is I can´t train.

Have another from you aso this problem?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes