DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
I tried to play from beginning and I have the problem that the things I buyed are nowwhere (I cant give them, for example libary a book as present) aso I have no inventory.

Aso I get the membership from the gym the problem is I can´t train.

Have another from you aso this problem?
the inventory is hidden on the left side when u hold your mouse over it will pop up

To train u buy the male training shirt and click on it when in gym

Reactions: Dole

Detroit

May 25, 2018
If I remember correctly you have to sneak into her room at night, wet your finger (press the water drop) and finger her. Then you will think about fucking her in her sleep, but you require the sleeping pills or she will wake up. I believe Jamal only sells the pills if you have fingered her without her waking up.
Ok I try it thanks
Hello again.. I'm still can't get the sleeping pills... And how I can wet may hands there's no water drop sign.. And I can't even lift her slip dress.. We already watched DVD, massaging, and she even jerk me at night.. I have 2 hearts on her but still I can't get sleeping pills, wet my hands, and I can't jerk or lift her slip... Help

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
can someone give me some tips. i do not know what else to do for the blackmail brother and also can someone help me get message oil i read the message book but it still didnt give me an option for the erotic message in store
Brother -> check director bedroom at night until the scene with brother shows up.
Massage Oil -> massage trainer, read erotic massage book, translate the book with Anna, talk with Jamal

How to fix this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "doctor.rpyc", line 2, in script
File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
File "/data/user/0/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 284, in __init__
raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)
Mobil version not the best. Use PC version instead, that's great advice.

This command really help to by pass the dean error. Now i am getting an error after I send Barbara to the library. When i open library door i get an error. Can you please share the command to bypasss this error as well. Appreciated
I mean, what is the erro msg?

I have it . 2 hearts with my roommate . But where is Barbara's mother?
Barbara's mother has nothing to do with roommate's hearts. You need to talk with her at night after the photo shoots to open up the location of the office. There is THE mother.

i cant find any more costume beside the cowboy one and she never says anything about premium tv subscribtion. so basically emily and roommate cant go any furthur. ive real the photography book, got the camera and done two photoshoots with emily including one in her own cloths and i cant find barbras mom T_T
Barb's mother needs the photo shoots. The clothes should be in the store. Please provide save to check.

Hey guys, is the Sending Anna home bug fixed? When telling the dean she goes home.
Yeah it's fixed, if you start a new game... ;)

I just watch the collegegirl 4 and the scene with her foot but that was it no premuim tv option opened up ?
Here is my save what am i doing wrong ?
Who said that this scene will open up premium TV? There is no such thing as premium TV, why don't you read? :S Not just you, but everybody who asks the same thing over and over again...

Hello again.. I'm still can't get the sleeping pills... And how I can wet may hands there's no water drop sign.. And I can't even lift her slip dress.. We already watched DVD, massaging, and she even jerk me at night.. I have 2 hearts on her but still I can't get sleeping pills, wet my hands, and I can't jerk or lift her slip... Help
You play PC or Mac or Andr? Also give me a save file please I'd like to check this.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

EDIT: Don't. Use. Old. Saves. EVER.
I just used the jump lib_barbara_threesome and it work. Thanks

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I just used the jump lib_barbara_threesome and it work. Thanks
That's not the proper solution as the variable still wrong. By the way the solution I gave isn't the proper solution either, because the proper solution is the new game.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
All that happens with the collage dvd 4 is she says no
And the only clothes that were it the store for costumes was the cowboy one that was all

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
All that happens with the collage dvd 4 is she says no
And the only clothes that were it the store for costumes was the cowboy one that was all
Hmm, maybe you missed that sentence where I ask for a save file to check. :O

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

EDIT: Don't. Use. Old. Saves. EVER.
This was the first version I have played and I still got the exact same error. So it could not be because of an old save, because I didn't have one. Now that I think of it, could it be that the incest patch somehow causes this?

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
anyone else getting this after going to the dean after Anna returns home and anyone know how to fix it?

While running game code:
File "game/labels.rpy", line 42, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

Please use a spoiler next time. The log is huge. Also, there are three comments on this very page that contain the commands to fix your issue. Did you even try to look?

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Brother -> check director bedroom at night until the scene with brother shows up.
Massage Oil -> massage trainer, read erotic massage book, translate the book with Anna, talk with Jamal

Mobil version not the best. Use PC version instead, that's great advice.

I mean, what is the erro msg?

Barbara's mother has nothing to do with roommate's hearts. You need to talk with her at night after the photo shoots to open up the location of the office. There is THE mother.

Barb's mother needs the photo shoots. The clothes should be in the store. Please provide save to check.

Yeah it's fixed, if you start a new game... ;)

Who said that this scene will open up premium TV? There is no such thing as premium TV, why don't you read? :S Not just you, but everybody who asks the same thing over and over again...

You play PC or Mac or Andr? Also give me a save file please I'd like to check this.
thank you this helped me alot but i have one more question i run into a error when i send barbra to library and try to visit library am i doing something wrong

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How did you get all this in a few days ??
Wait, what? :O This was a change from 0.6.x to 0.7.0, that was longer than a few days ago. :D

This was the first version I have played and I still got the exact same error. So it could not be because of an old save, because I didn't have one. Now that I think of it, could it be that the incest patch somehow causes this?
That's hardly belivable (only PC), cause I start over every time, and by start over I mean I completly delete all the game files and stuff, and the save folder from AppData/Roaming too and just after that I download the whole game again and start playing and I don't have this error anymore.
But on the other hand as I said only PC, as I play on PC (because Mac worth a big nothing... haters gonna hate :D), so Mac/Android version can be wrong, but in that case, well, write to the dev because I only fix PC errors. :p

Please use a spoiler next time. The log is huge. Also, there are three comments on this very page that contain the commands to fix your issue. Did you even try to look?
Nope, they never do...

thank you this helped me alot but i have one more question i run into a error when i send barbra to library and try to visit library am i doing something wrong
Maybe this one:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I get this error message when I try to get my Int to 19 (I don´t know if it have something to do with the office event):

While running game code:
File "game/memoria.rpy", line 166, in <module>
NameError: name 'spisok' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 182, in script call
File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
ܮ���4�}��mnW��A�)�+nO�[^M4Li�R�*��ĝ�� Y��H�)H��Vq$w�!�3�p$�$H�{Ao�T ��\\��dve������"��H~�<�2b���d�( 5 �~�� �k@��To���5�ȵiF�5�q#{��^�O!}�?G��� ��O��
ܮ���4�}��mnW��A�)�+nO�[^M4Li�R�*��ĝ�� Y��H�)H��Vq$w�!�3�p$�$H�{Ao�T ��\\��dve������"��H~�<�2b���d�( 5 �~�� �k@��To���5�ȵiF�5�q#{��^�O!}�?G��� ��O��
File "game/store.rpyc", line 389, in script call
��������?�!I�n��T��a�I��]®��<�!7
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 259, in script call
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 257, in script call
File "game/library.rpyc", line 195, in script call
26�dܩ�q�F�&�u� �N��C��y�����<����W'0�fܵ�q��q������ �� �%����0��EM�{���~�0�F����7�����wI��[�o�F�j|.1�m L���|�j�y�]�[�Qw��ܨ�¨�e���|ޣ�y/ʺO��U2�=0o�%������c7A��3�<�mW��}���>NL'w���N��!
File "game/memoria.rpyc", line 198, in script call
File "game/memoria.rpyc", line 166, in script
File "D:\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-072ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-072ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-072ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/memoria.rpy", line 166, in <module>
NameError: name 'spisok' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.7.2ex

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes