• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Not a release related, but an updated version of Prologue - Episode 5's Main Menu...

I was deleting old saved files today to free up memory, and I saw this: a saved file from 2021.

Prologue - Episode 5 marked not just MBML's turning point but also my life. Its development occurred in the same month I lost my father, and at the same time, it was when I realized where I should lean MBML's central theme.

If you ask me what episode/release was my favorite, this is it. It is something so precious to me, so I at least would like to keep it along the journey.

This is also for those who haven't seen the main menu. I hope you like it. HS2_2024-04-18-16-15-44-578s.png

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Not a release related, but an updated version of Prologue - Episode 5's Main Menu...

I was deleting old saved files today to free up memory, and I saw this: a saved file from 2021.

Prologue - Episode 5 marked not just MBML's turning point but also my life. Its development occurred in the same month I lost my father, and at the same time, it was when I realized where I should lean MBML's central theme.

If you ask me what episode/release was my favorite, this is it. It is something so precious to me, so I at least would like to keep it along the journey.

This is also for those who haven't seen the main menu. I hope you like it. View attachment 3551637
It was already very noticeable to the general public that the best Chapter was Episode 5, but after learning about the moment you were going through, it managed to have more meaning than it already does. It's incredible how you can give so many themes to a game like this.
When you draw a parallel with Emma and Leah's story, it's something that always makes me emotional.

Last edited:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: NiiChan - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 - Episode 3 - Part 2
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: VinnneV

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Version: Chapter 1 - Episode 3 - Part 2
If the MC has a mother and sister, the only thing that should come in to subscribe would only be the name that we want to call themselves, this landlord and roommate makes no sense, as the mother of MC can own Being his lordship or his sister being your roommate .... Room colleague in my country is the one who goes to college with me and sleeping in the same room as me, and lordship is a kind of a housewife. ... this is annoying already played game that had this and the dialogues of some subject always came up ..... this is my family my landlord and my roommate, and his sister slept in a separate room.:sick:

• Sad
Reactions: VinnneV

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
That's why it's not a canon ending, it's basically an alt-world ending ... which is clearly stated in the choice to see it. That said, even though the giant time jump left much of "their" story to the imagination, I think it's a solid ending to their alt-world story. You know they escaped the life they were "destined" to be a part of, they build a loving family and lived a long and happy life together, MC lived a few years longer than Emmy, the adopted daughter is some kind of immortal being and has a new life ahead of her. Works for me.
If the MC has a mother and sister, the only thing that should come in to subscribe would only be the name that we want to call themselves, this landlord and roommate makes no sense, as the mother of MC can own Being his lordship or his sister being your roommate .... Room colleague in my country is the one who goes to college with me and sleeping in the same room as me, and lordship is a kind of a housewife. ... this is annoying already played game that had this and the dialogues of some subject always came up ..... this is my family my landlord and my roommate, and his sister slept in a separate room.:sick:
You realize it's your own fault if you leave them as roommate and landlord, right? Also, it's not that uncommon for parents to charge adult children who stay in their home a small rent.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
One: Emma’s solo ending is a “what if?” is not canon, it takes place in a completely different timeline from the main one, the ending where you don't know what happens to Emma is something on purpose, it's supposed to be interpretative, and honestly, it's obvious that they lived happily, until the death of Emma, probably due to old age.

Last edited:

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Two: The issue about the landlord and the roommate comes from the fact that Patreon doesn't allow content involving incest, so the dev had to change certain aspects to be able to pass, but it's just a matter of changing the way in which they are called, landlord to mother, and colleague to sister.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023

View attachment 3560211

[Preview #1 + Status Report #3] My Bully is My Lover - (Ch.1 - Ep.4)

View attachment 3560226
The last chapter was full of emotions, but also with a lot of hotness, Aine and MC's sex scene was totally cathartic, but what will the next one be like? Bets...? Maybe some won't agree, but I think someone will die in the next chapter and someone important.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.20 star(s) 135 Votes