• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Holy Jebus. Post a silly joke and all kinds of people with thier panties on too tightly literally explode. :rolleyes: Do you really think I believe the dev frequents ladies of the night and got sick as a result? Really? May not have been the most hilarious joke of all time, but I don't see how anyone would read that as a serious post. And I thought I was wound tightly...

• Angry
Reactions: kcaldw

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Holy Jebus. Post a silly joke and all kinds of people with thier panties on too tightly literally explode. :rolleyes: Do you really think I believe the dev frequents ladies of the night and got sick as a result? Really? May not have been the most hilarious joke of all time, but I don't see how anyone would read that as a serious post. And I thought I was wound tightly...
Take it back 1000154253.jpg

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
If that was his attempt on doing comedy, especially with something that had NiiChan deeply worried (and had also lost his father to TB iirc some posts ago), then it was a very, very poor one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
images.jpeg

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
That's not how you transmit the disease. You can still edit your message.
It was just a silly joke, but I have deleted the post since it seems to have been read incorrectly as malicious in some way by several posters. Apologies to you for any offense - I give you my word that none was intended. Sometimes things sound funnier in your own head because you know what you mean, but I should have been more sensitive to how others might perceive my attempt at silliness.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
It was just a silly joke, but I have deleted the post since it seems to have been read incorrectly as malicious in some way by several posters. Apologies to you for any offense - I give you my word that none was intended. Sometimes things sound funnier in your own head because you know what you mean, but I should have been more sensitive to how others might perceive my attempt at silliness.
That's really nice, you realise yer mistake.(y)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Like ArDZer said, it was something that threatened my life, even my family's, so it really rubbed me the wrong way. But I chose not to create more drama. So, let's just move on and apology accepted.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Major Rework for "My Bully is My Lover"

Guess what? Our beloved game, “My Bully is My Lover,” has undergone an extreme makeover! The team has decided to reboot our project, and what’s the best way to start anew than a redesign of our casts?

Keep it here as we unveil “My Bully is My Lover: An Amazing Reworking.” This April, get ready for anything because who said love and laughter can’t be the best way to usher in a new beginning?

This remake is nothing short of amazing!

1713010762945.png

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Major Rework for "My Bully is My Lover"

Guess what? Our beloved game, “My Bully is My Lover,” has undergone an extreme makeover! The team has decided to reboot our project, and what’s the best way to start anew than a redesign of our casts?

Keep it here as we unveil “My Bully is My Lover: An Amazing Reworking.” This April, get ready for anything because who said love and laughter can’t be the best way to usher in a new beginning?

This remake is nothing short of amazing!

View attachment 3536111
Hopefully this isn't the joke ...
Screenshot 2024-04-13 054015.png

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Niichan is being evil again with this LATE APRIL FOOL'S joke, I have to admit it had me going for a few days also.

Niichan you and Caribdis can be pure evil somtimes. (Keep it up it keeps me on my toes):devilish:

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes