• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not an expert on Patreon's rules, but I've seen a lot of devs get their accounts suspended for risking posting content that isn't allowed on the platform, and I don't think NiiChan would risk posting something in the game's script, to test whether or not Patreon's admins are looking at something inappropriate in the code. If someone wants to make an incest patch for the game here, that's fine, but for now the only solution would be to just change the way the characters are called.

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
Hey so i recognize some girls from the other game sicae, but there were some girls that are not from mbml or sicae like: Etna, Shina and Raven. anyone know if they are form another game or something???

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hey so i recognize some girls from the other game sicae, but there were some girls that are not from mbml or sicae like: Etna, Shina and Raven. anyone know if they are form another game or something???
Etna and Raven are from Braveheart Academy, making a cameo appearance (and that game's already completed btw. A second part's been released, it's a WIP atm). And Shina is from Sicae.

Reactions: luckyluca01

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
Etna and Raven are from Braveheart Academy, making a cameo appearance (and that game's already completed btw. A second part's been released, it's a WIP atm). And Shina is from Sicae.
What about the track team from lilys backstory in the stadium. you know anne, brook, nisha, miwa, natasha, lidia. Are they from a game as well or just BG characters?

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
I'm not an expert on Patreon's rules, but I've seen a lot of devs get their accounts suspended for risking posting content that isn't allowed on the platform, and I don't think NiiChan would risk posting something in the game's script, to test whether or not Patreon's admins are looking at something inappropriate in the code. If someone wants to make an incest patch for the game here, that's fine, but for now the only solution would be to just change the way the characters are called.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 135 Votes