• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unknownmf7

Jul 22, 2021
View attachment 3608398

Overview:
Set in the world of Mushoku Tensei, Set after the main story, Rudy randomly has another visitation from the Man God. How will he react to this visitation, what you choose to do is up to you. Will you start building an army to battle the Man-God? Will you ignore it entirely and just have fun building a Harem? Maybe you decide you want to just get yourself stronger and go on missions to get money and build your stats. You can essentially do whatever you want.
If you choose to work on your harem you will need to progress the story a bit and unlock some boss battles then you can begin the process of Romancing the ladies.
Let me know what you think of this initial release.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-06
Release Date: 2024-05-06
Developer: TwizSinGames -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Compressed

Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3608399 View attachment 3608400 View attachment 3608402 View attachment 3608403 View attachment 3608404
View attachment 3608406 View attachment 3608407 View attachment 3608408 View attachment 3608409 View attachment 3608410
Will there be anything for mommy zenith

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MushokuHarem-0.1Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Will there be anything for mommy zenith
I have no intention of posting incest content as it is hosted on my patreon. Though if I can get my subscribestar account to get approved faster. I may post something exclusively to there as they are a bit more lax about those rules. TBH I doubt I would have him do anything with Zenith though... as well I mean you know....
But I wouldn't mind doing something where Aisha finally gets him to agree, or maybe something involving Lilith's sister or Eris's Mom.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Anything that is really playable in this first alpha release or is it just a proof of concept?
Currently the game has 5 story parts. So not a whole lot. Though there are a few side things here and there like if you unlock sara and ariel you have to have 10 conversations with them for 10 days straight. Then you can start taking them out on dates, each of them have 5 dates to go on. Then you can have them live with you which adds more conversations when you walk into them while they are walking around the house at random times of day. Which depending on their lust levels you can unlock more positions. If you are ever curious about what a characters stats and lust levels are you can find that in the PC in your office. I mean if it helps answer your question the game already has 900+ renders and 600+ animations in this alpha release. So I figure thats a pretty beefy alpha in terms of sex content. In terms of actual game play there are 6 difficulties of missions to battle through. Though the overarching main story is pretty sparce right now. I would say only about 10 minutes if you went straight through it. But since you have to recruit both sara and ariel to complete the story. That means going through 52 battles minimum, plus the 10 conversations, which does make the game feel longer. Just hit line of code 3000 on the labels page of the new Her Fall update.... My hands and eyes are starting to hurt. BUT I WILL FINISH IT TONIGHT!!! ....probably.....maybe..hopefully...yeah

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll try this for Eris content alone. I hope we get to fuck Elinalise too. I'm still pissed how the novel always cock blocked that scene whenever it came close to happening. Then again, you could say that about a few other scenes with other characters.

Anyway, as a reader of the novel(Web and Light), I'll try this. Not looking for accuracy or anything personally because I want to fuck characters Rudeus was to scared to fuck. If I was looking for accuracy, I definitely won't like 2 of his 3 main women. Or Aisha, as a matter of fact.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I fucking can't run away from this mediocre story anywhere, i guess it's destined to haunt me
I hope the dev is a better writer than the original one though
Im kinda curious, what dont you like? I have read till about the season 2 finale or a little further and I find the story quite engaging so far.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Im kinda curious, what dont you like? I have read till about the season 2 finale or a little further and I find the story quite engaging so far.
I haven't read all the books yet either. I watched season 1 loved the story, waited for season 2 to come out watched the first half then started reading the light novels and binged them all up to I think it was 22? I need to find time to finish them. No spoilers but if the show keeps its current pacing the second half of season 3 is going to be hype as all hell.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I have no intention of posting incest content as it is hosted on my patreon. Though if I can get my subscribestar account to get approved faster. I may post something exclusively to there as they are a bit more lax about those rules. TBH I doubt I would have him do anything with Zenith though... as well I mean you know....
But I wouldn't mind doing something where Aisha finally gets him to agree, or maybe something involving Lilith's sister or Eris's Mom.
I'm not sure what you mean by that spoiler since I haven't caught up, but since you're making a parody based on a future that hasn't happened, you could change the mother character into a hotter personality if you wanted, if you do make a version for Subscribestar

Shame this game is set after the main story, means Eris' mom can't be a part of it :cry:

user51525

Apr 1, 2021
Someone can tell me if this has the same inflection points of the anime, my poor heart is merely prepared to the 3rd inflection point

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Someone can tell me if this has the same inflection points of the anime, my poor heart is merely prepared to the 3rd inflection point
Not really no. The only thing I carried over so far was the thing with Zenith, but I also have a script written down for rudeus finding a cure for her though. So thats a neat thing.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I'm not sure what you mean by that spoiler since I haven't caught up, but since you're making a parody based on a future that hasn't happened, you could change the mother character into a hotter personality if you wanted, if you do make a version for Subscribestar

Shame this game is set after the main story, means Eris' mom can't be a part of it :cry:
Shit for real? So your telling me I can't use these characters that I already have ready to add at some point... possibly in some sort of dream sequence or special hidden animations...or for a subscribestar version?!?!
CharaStudio-2024-05-07-02-00-33-Render.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Phase_01

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
for a sandbox its very good, i mean, when you go find and unlock things by yourself, i dont know if currently there are more than the 3 characters, but for next update i would suggest being able to change camera angle, even seeing from the little screen, i can see some texture bugs, but for a alpha its very content heavy, it surprised me only be 381mb

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
for a sandbox its very good, i mean, when you go find and unlock things by yourself, i dont know if currently there are more than the 3 characters, but for next update i would suggest being able to change camera angle, even seeing from the little screen, i can see some texture bugs, but for a alpha its very content heavy, it surprised me only be 381mb
There are 5 characters in the game right now, so your missing 2 of them. Thats where alot of the story and stuff is too. Locked behind those 2. You complete 25 E Ranked Missions to unlock Sara's boss battle. Then beat her. Then meet her in the castle.
Also to get Ariel you need to complete 25 D Ranked Missions and beat her in a boss battle.
Also if you talk to them and have 10 different conversations over 10 days their affection stat will be at 100 so you can ask them out on a date. Then each day for 5 days you can ask them out on another date each one is different. After the 5 dates those 2 ladies will be able to move in to your house, and their bedroom doors will unlock. You have to talk to Lilia in the kitchen at Dawn and ask her about how to get more people to move into your house. Then pay her to renovate the room. Once thats done you can start working on their lust stats. The lust stat for all the characters work the same way. It goes up when you get off and they dont. and goes down when you get them off. So try to get the lust stat as high as you can, you will find that you unlock more sexual positions the higher the lust stat is.

As far as the camera angle thing. I thought that was in there.... I think there may be an issue with the screens. I will have to look at it in the morning. Mainly because I have written 8,000 lines of code so far today for my other game..... And I am almost done. I am so tired and sore.
Only have like 100ish more lines to write to finish adding all the "scene imagename with fade/dissolve" then I will be able to sleep finally
image_2024-05-07_031554164.png

image_2024-05-07_031627006.png

Last edited:
Reactions: anoneemous

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I'll try this for Eris content alone. I hope we get to fuck Elinalise too. I'm still pissed how the novel always cock blocked that scene whenever it came close to happening. Then again, you could say that about a few other scenes with other characters.

Anyway, as a reader of the novel(Web and Light), I'll try this. Not looking for accuracy or anything personally because I want to fuck characters Rudeus was to scared to fuck. If I was looking for accuracy, I definitely won't like 2 of his 3 main women. Or Aisha, as a matter of fact.
If you look at the Main Menu, every female you see there are already 100% confirmed to be added to the game over time. I am going to be starting a poll on the discord, patreon, and here as soon I finish this update for Her fall, my next 2 weeks will be spent working on MH so during time I will have the poll running for a week whoever wins will be added to the update as another unlockable character.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
5. Aisha - In the canon story Aisha and Norn are Rudys sisters, Aisha likes to try to come on to Rudy and he is constantly forced to tell her no as he is not into incest.
I hope that sooner rather than later it ends up giving in, because who in their right mind rejects Aisha and Norm, If they are there to choose them and carry them in a backpack everywhere, hehehe.
Question: If he ends up giving in, do you plan to make a patch for the two sisters? And also the name of the MC can be changed?

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I hope that sooner rather than later it ends up giving in, because who in their right mind rejects Aisha and Norm, If they are there to choose them and carry them in a backpack everywhere, hehehe.
Question: If he ends up giving in, do you plan to make a patch for the two sisters? And also the name of the MC can be changed?
So the changing of the main character thing was something I added as a premade renpy cookbook script and was debating on if people would like it or not. Then just decided to change it so the chosen name did nothing. If you guys want I can add that function back. Or just straight up remove the option. It just didnt feel right calling Rudeus Twiz when I was testing it lol. If I ever add that kind of tag it will be a thing for subscribestar, and I will have to have someone else upload it here and would probably have to give up ownership of this thread? I thinks thats the only way to get around that rule? Maybe another Dev or Moderator can let me know a way around that ruling so I can make a plan for it. As I can't have that linking back to my patreon.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
So the changing of the main character thing was something I added as a premade renpy cookbook script and was debating on if people would like it or not. Then just decided to change it so the chosen name did nothing. If you guys want I can add that function back. Or just straight up remove the option. It just didnt feel right calling Rudeus Twiz when I was testing it lol. If I ever add that kind of tag it will be a thing for subscribestar, and I will have to have someone else upload it here and would probably have to give up ownership of this thread? I thinks thats the only way to get around that rule? Maybe another Dev or Moderator can let me know a way around that ruling so I can make a plan for it. As I can't have that linking back to my patreon.
Personally, it would be nice if the MC's name could be changed and it would be reflected when they refer to the MC by the chosen name.

And I don't know if I'm wrong but it wouldn't be easy that just as you can choose the name of the MC, you can choose the relationship that the MC has with them.and they with the MC, to avoid either as default (friends from childhood) or something that does not differ from the norms