• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
The man-god made me make a post for bookmarking to remind myself to check on this after an update or two.

The man-god also made me post a good luck with the development of this game

Reactions: Nosferato44

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Oh look, another harem game with a baby-face protagonist who looks like he's not well into puberty yet but is actually an adult.

Reactions: harem.king

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
There are 5 characters in the game right now, so your missing 2 of them. Thats where alot of the story and stuff is too. Locked behind those 2. You complete 25 E Ranked Missions to unlock Sara's boss battle. Then beat her. Then meet her in the castle.
Also to get Ariel you need to complete 25 D Ranked Missions and beat her in a boss battle.
Also if you talk to them and have 10 different conversations over 10 days their affection stat will be at 100 so you can ask them out on a date. Then each day for 5 days you can ask them out on another date each one is different. After the 5 dates those 2 ladies will be able to move in to your house, and their bedroom doors will unlock. You have to talk to Lilia in the kitchen at Dawn and ask her about how to get more people to move into your house. Then pay her to renovate the room. Once thats done you can start working on their lust stats. The lust stat for all the characters work the same way. It goes up when you get off and they dont. and goes down when you get them off. So try to get the lust stat as high as you can, you will find that you unlock more sexual positions the higher the lust stat is.

As far as the camera angle thing. I thought that was in there.... I think there may be an issue with the screens. I will have to look at it in the morning. Mainly because I have written 8,000 lines of code so far today for my other game..... And I am almost done. I am so tired and sore.
Only have like 100ish more lines to write to finish adding all the "scene imagename with fade/dissolve" then I will be able to sleep finally
View attachment 3611175

View attachment 3611176
Thanks for clarifying, my initial thoughts were:
1 - max affection is 100, i only bought a present to iris and her lust is still 10, but the white hair girl has 40 lust, so idk what i did.
2- scenes that appear depends on how the characters is shown, like iris with a pose, and making "lion, cat" pose in the bed
3- bathroom scenes are random, cause there is 2 scenes, but only 1 time it appeared a third one, and after that, it never appeared
4- currently my characters are lv 20, i havent enough time to explore everything, but i only completed some quests, they are not boring to do, as MC uses second spell and hits all enemies.
5- i managed to reach to certain story parts, but the lack of hints is not a problem for me, i see you are cooking a lot, and you deserve all the time to relax and do it without burnouting. "... of hints" gives a replayability to the game, as you need to discover what to do, and thats what sandbox are great, this one dont feel too heavy.

Im happy to see your work, and thanks for clarifying it all

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Thanks for clarifying, my initial thoughts were:
1 - max affection is 100, i only bought a present to iris and her lust is still 10, but the white hair girl has 40 lust, so idk what i did.
2- scenes that appear depends on how the characters is shown, like iris with a pose, and making "lion, cat" pose in the bed
3- bathroom scenes are random, cause there is 2 scenes, but only 1 time it appeared a third one, and after that, it never appeared
4- currently my characters are lv 20, i havent enough time to explore everything, but i only completed some quests, they are not boring to do, as MC uses second spell and hits all enemies.
5- i managed to reach to certain story parts, but the lack of hints is not a problem for me, i see you are cooking a lot, and you deserve all the time to relax and do it without burnouting. "... of hints" gives a replayability to the game, as you need to discover what to do, and thats what sandbox are great, this one dont feel too heavy.

Im happy to see your work, and thanks for clarifying it all
Yea you are noticing a lot of the little add ons that I did with Lust. There are 5 versions of each of Rudys wives when you meet them in your room. Lust Rating 0-20,20-40,40-60,60-80,80-100. With each one removing more clothing. To be able to see more scenes just keep having them give you handjobs/Blowjobs/Titjobs a bit. As those will increase their Lust rating. While anytime Rudy has sex with them, Anal or Vaginal it will lower the lust rating. Since the rating is based on how horny the npcs are. Keep them wanting more and all that lol. If you want exact number on your lust rating you can do that by going to the computer in your office there is a stats screen in there that shows your current scores. I mean it is also pretty easy to tell when they lose their clothing lol. The stats screen even has that same effect were the lose clothing based on lust.

• Wow
Reactions: anoneemous

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
Yea you are noticing a lot of the little add ons that I did with Lust. There are 5 versions of each of Rudys wives when you meet them in your room. Lust Rating 0-20,20-40,40-60,60-80,80-100. With each one removing more clothing. To be able to see more scenes just keep having them give you handjobs/Blowjobs/Titjobs a bit. As those will increase their Lust rating. While anytime Rudy has sex with them, Anal or Vaginal it will lower the lust rating. Since the rating is based on how horny the npcs are. Keep them wanting more and all that lol. If you want exact number on your lust rating you can do that by going to the computer in your office there is a stats screen in there that shows your current scores. I mean it is also pretty easy to tell when they lose their clothing lol. The stats screen even has that same effect were the lose clothing based on lust.
oh, so thats why i did a little experiment, when i got into iris on kitchen, if i did the basic ones, there were more chances that she would appear in bedroom with more options, and picking the higher ones early, would make her having less options

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
oh, so thats why i did a little experiment, when i got into iris on kitchen, if i did the basic ones, there were more chances that she would appear in bedroom with more options, and picking the higher ones early, would make her having less options
Also yesterday you mentioned being surprised the amount that is in the game when its compressed to 300MB... That's because it's compressed like a mother fucker lol. I have compressed it, then recompressed it, then compressed that. The size started at 7.4GB, Which is why I was happy with the amount of content for an alpha release. After I compressed that to 80% quality using UAGC I got it down to 2.4GB but that was still too big for android versions so I compressed that to 70% got it to what is posted here at 1.4gb. Then After weeks of waiting still no reply from itch.io about increasing my upload size. So I compressed it to 50% again bringing it to the 300MB size also why there are noticeable artifacts in the animations. (Which I am not a fan of....) But that was mainly made so I had room to add more on itch.io while the version most people should play is the 2.4GB version as it's compressed with no artifacting just a bit large for an alpha release lol, which was when I decided to upload the 1.4gb version here. But if people want I can upload the lightly compressed or even the non-compressed versions. But obviously anything over 2GB will not work on mobile. image_2024-05-07_195310190.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: anoneemous

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
holy clicking fuck, just to get home its 10+ clicks, to go to the bathroom 5+ clicks, to check if theres is someone around the house 50+ click because theres 20 rooms, yeah the premise is good, and the characters are basically made for sex already, just gotta change how to move around and place some actual missions, btw WHY RED BAR IS MP??????? AND BLUE BAR IS HP??????? thats blasfemy against gamers usuall stats

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
You had my interest, now you have my attention :love:
Swing over to the patreon or the discord and vote for who you want to see for the next update. For the next 7 days I will be working exclusively on fixing bugs anyone finds, and implementing changes I see requested quite a bit. Even if I do not reply to every comment be sure I am taking notes on everything so I can mold the gameplay experience to what I see people are wanting. Like I am already making an option to change the curser in preferences, swapping HP and Magic colors, adding more places to the map for the people that just want to teleport around instead of clicking around. So on and so forth. Also I am scripting and working on adding more to the core story. After the 7 days polls time limit who ever wins the poll I will be adding them to the game. Via a boss battle. I'm thinking something like wandering out in the wilderness finding them then saving them. Then you would start the romance. So I will be working on animations and renders once everyone decides who wins the poll. TBH I spent like....2mins trying to figure out how to make a poll on here, no luck, checked google, no luck there, so I was just like meh fuck it discords free for everyone and you can vote as a free member on the patreon. So yea. 7 days left. Hilda is currently in the lead. I am surprised I thought people would want Elinalise first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Phase_01

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
the name change not working and stat management are already really offputting
The name change thing will be readded in the next update. It's how I can avoid it having an Incest tag. Because if your not playing as Rudeus. Then it clearly isn't your family right lol. At least thats the logic I am telling myself. Though the stat management thing. Yea I don't think I will be getting rid of that, as it is important to the story. Like if you are dirty the girls will comment on it and wont sleep with you. If you don't make enough money to pay the rent you get a game over. Adding more girls to the home means you need to pay more in rent so you have to make sure your making enough money. That also allows me to do things with the story like have unexpected expenses come up. So on and so forth. Then there is the lust stat. I mean that just makes sense in my head. If shes getting you off all the time but not getting herself off too then she would be pent up and start being more pushy about getting laid. But once she does get off then shes chill again. So its like a balancing act. Also its just more of a challenge to code that way. Which is my main goal for this game. To improve at coding.

Ignomine

Mar 1, 2020
TwiztidSinX Looks promising but you should definitely drop the number of fonts down and reconsider your choices because none of them are correctly legible by themselves and your choice of color doesn't help either.

Fancy font choices are okay in menus, titles and things you otherwise don't need to read much, but not for the ingame text itself. Recommend brushing up slightly on the subject :
Hope this will help make a better game.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
TwiztidSinX Looks promising but you should definitely drop the number of fonts down and reconsider your choices because none of them are correctly legible by themselves and your choice of color doesn't help either.

Fancy font choices are okay in menus, titles and things you otherwise don't need to read much, but not for the ingame text itself. Recommend brushing up slightly on the subject :
Hope this will help make a better game.
That is very helpful information I will definitely look into it. Did you by chance check out the alternate font options in Preferences or were you referring to those as well? I was thinking of changing the font already to something more similar to Ariel but I also want it to look bold..ish and have an outline, I recently learned you can make all the fonts just naturally have an outline in the renpy engine so thats what I was thinking about doing.

Poopasaur

Jun 7, 2017
I only have one complaint for current build. Dev, PLEASE use a normal san serif font, all the custom fonts are an absolute nightmare to read.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I only have one complaint for current build. Dev, PLEASE use a normal san serif font, all the custom fonts are an absolute nightmare to read.
Things I have already changed in my version of the game aka the next version that will be coming out.
1. Re-integrated Player Name Change (Had to go through every line of dialogue and adjust it for the change)
2. Removed the Custom Cursor. (Was trying to figure out how to have multiple cursors and being able to swap in preferences.... no luck so far.)
3. Swap the HP and MP Colors.
4. Added a faster fast travel system to move around the house specifically, with each section of the house being at the bottom of the map.
5. Added Arial font to Font selection. Though it is only used for changing the main dialogue and leaves the other fonts alone.
(Need to test more, if people only issue is with the dialogue font, or just all around the font in general. So this is step one is testing that.)

Reactions: user51525