2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
How would I be able to re-see the endings if I am using 's saved files, the save1, save2, and save3? Would I have to completely start a new game in order to see the endings properly with the dialogues?
You should be able to just enter Yutaka and Ben's room at the Inn with Ben in tow to trigger the "do you want to pack" dialogue and just choose one of the five (four if Yutaka lacks her hymen- just use the Hymen Maker) souvenirs to see the endings. The third save might lack some of the ending triggering souvenirs, so you'd need to buy and get the ones you're missing, but the first two saves should have them all already in your inventory.

To re-watch the cousin's house endings, it'd depend on which ending you're going for: For the hidden Togetherness one, just examine the sparkle already there in the second floor. For the other two, examine all of the Cousin or Uncle events depending on which one you want. Use the Winding Clock to reset the area's switches after watching either of these two endings if you want to watch a different one.

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
i think i've done the event with students of that other school, but i still can't trigger the play together event
i've visited the 2 girls, keeping watch until gangbang scene
i've visited the northeastern room with and without ben until no further events
i've visited the boy in southeastern room until they had sex
what did i miss?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
i think i've done the event with students of that other school, but i still can't trigger the play together event
i've visited the 2 girls, keeping watch until gangbang scene
i've visited the northeastern room with and without ben until no further events
i've visited the boy in southeastern room until they had sex
what did i miss?
If you're alone and you've already seen the previous two Party with the Tonton Students events, I'm not sure what you're missing. Watching the events you mentioned in the Inn are each supposed to increase variable 0047 by 1, and the Party with Tonton Students' third event needs that variable to have reached 3 or higher. The other two switches that need to be on are 0024, which is On when Yutaka's hymen is currently missing, and 0044, which is turned on after you've seen the second Party with Tonton Students event at the Inn.

Try double-checking if you actually chose to flash the Kokko student whilst Ben was with you in the northeastern room? The variable won't increase if you chose not to. Additionally, you might've regenerated Yutaka's hymen and forgotten about it- you'll need to go lose her virginity again. If you've done the three non-repeatable events, bring Ben to the abandoned shack with the bed in the Nyuu Nyuu Farm area.

zed edward

Jul 2, 2018
Well, I'd loaded a save file that already had some progress to it: You need to already have either the Cow Spirit or the Fertility Drug (or both) in your inventory for the message to trigger when you enter the Bus Terminal street, which will turn on the switch that makes the sparkle appear.

The Cow Spirit is easiest to obtain from one of the game's trading quests, if I'm not mistaken. Here's the steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Fertility Drug is sold at the convenience store in the Back Alley for ¥5,000,000 (beating Keiko a second time rewards you with this much).

Edit: I've found a couple of lines in etory's patch that get cut-off: one when Yutaka fails to get the Californium after choosing "Delivery service!" as a way to sneak in, and another when choosing the Friendship Badge as a souvenir to trigger the Friendship ending. Like I said, it doesn't bother me, but if you can find and list any other ones you find I can go ahead and fix them and upload updated Map###.rvdata files here on the forums.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
im having a issue... this keeps showing up... i go to graphic and system and it seems i have the name of it... does someone know what i need to do or have ??

hrxdkdpb

Mar 18, 2019
Hey. tell me what can be with the game and how to fix it if the character is constantly beginning to constantly go to the left ?. Only in this game is (

werap

Mar 11, 2019
I already speak to all people in various places but still can't make the bus to arrived. I already finish the normal ending with soda. any clue?

phongprodk1234

Jun 12, 2020
Ok so i managed to get 3 endings so far.
End#1. Normal Ending. Pick Soda as your souvenir from the shop in west side of the town near police station (talk to old lady outside).
End#3. Virgin Ending. Use Hymen Maker and go to the heaven and talk to uppermost angel.
End#5. Pregnancy Ending. Buy Fertility Drug from the shop in outskirts.
Any help with other endings?
i cant find the heaven on my game, can you help me to do it, i want to finish ending 3

Anakin.MM

May 14, 2019
I need help... where's the trigger on the search of the "burglar"? It's almost at the beginning. I have talked to everyone (including the cat) and there's no progression.

Drakenjin

Jun 23, 2021
Capture d’écran (245).png
Hello everyone !!!
I don't know what it's for the mysterious bowl,the hot spring bun and the foreign coin
can you help me please ?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes