RPGM - Completed - Mucchi Muchi School Trip [Ota Guchi Field]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ꀗꋫꁹ꓅ꄱ꓅

Translation 5/5 - Well the translation is done by the fans so it's pretty much understandable. Everything is translated. It ain't perfect but it's close enough.

Visual 2.75/5 - The art still ain't bad and is still serviceable. Compare to the Mucchi Muchi Inaka theres a decent amount of new CG. Male NPCs now have bust art. However, it still reuses a lot of the CG too much and it even reuses a lot from the previous game.

Story 2.5/5 - Story is still pretty absurd and wacky.

Gameplay 1/5 - Still Super Barebones RPG Maker gameplay. Meh.

Sound 1/5 - Still RPG Maker Sounds. Meh.

Content (based on Sexual Scenarios) 2.75/5 - There is a lot more content compare to the first game. However, a lot of it is pretty repetitive of the usual "Oh my god, this girl is so gullible now how can I find ways to abuse the situation" kind of deal which granted is the premise and charm of the entire series but with a lot of reusage of the CGs, most of them doesn't bring anything exciting. There are only a handful of content where it's the usual premise but with unique CG for the specific moment making the scenario way better (like the Dart's Scene in the Game Center or Cow x Bull Scenarios).

Gameplay is still barebones since the selling point of the series is the premise of it. It has the same problem with Mucchi Muchi Inaka where alot of the scenarios could be good but with the constant reuse of the same CGs for different scenarios is kind of a let down. Within the series, this would be the best one to start with.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

All mucchi muchi games are the same. The premise on all of them is pretty good. You get shota and exhibitionism but the execution is awful. I don't feel anything looking at the sex scenes. It looks as if an art student got paid to make as much art in as little time as possible. Look there is a face of MC now take the exact same face and put it in almost all scenes. Here we add boobs here we add a dick. Boom you just made 20 cg's!

That review applies to all mucchi muchi games

Art 1.5/5
    Story - 2.5/5
    Gameplay 3.5/5
    Fapability 2.5/5
    Originality 3/5