2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Ok so i managed to get 3 endings so far.
End#1. Normal Ending. Pick Soda as your souvenir from the shop in west side of the town near police station (talk to old lady outside).
End#3. Virgin Ending. Use Hymen Maker and go to the heaven and talk to uppermost angel.
End#5. Pregnancy Ending. Buy Fertility Drug from the shop in outskirts.
Any help with other endings?
The Cow Spirit and the Friendship Badge are the other two souvenirs you can choose for Keiko. I've detailed how to get the former earlier in the thread, and you can get the latter by viewing all the possible events with both the Tonton and Kokko students inside the hot springs. Like most other events in game, you'll need to raise Yutaka's level twice and have currently lost her virginity to either Ben or one of the three NPCs in Donguri Town that can take it from her to qualify to see all of them.

You'll need to lose Yutaka's virginity again if you used the Hymen Maker to regain it. If you've already seen the events of all three non-Ben NPCs that can take her virginity, visit the rectangular abandoned house in the Farm area with Ben in tow and examine the sparkle to lose it with him: Ben's is the only deflowering event that is repeatable. I listed the locations of the NPCs in an edited post earlier in the thread.

Here's the list of the students' events ones you might've missed, seeing how the rest of the students' bath ones are automatic:
  • Visit the northeastern room and interact with the Kokko student there as much as you can. You might need to have Ben with you.
  • Visit the southeastern room and interact with the Tonton student there as much as you can. Ben must not be with you.
  • Visit the Tonton girl students' southwestern room and interact with Tiara (the one with the pink dress and no glasses) as much as you can. Ben must not be with you.
  • Interact with the Kokko student in the hallway east of the guest area (the place with the partition screens and tatami floor right outside the baths) as much as you can. His last event is the one locked by the rest of the students', and should reward the Friendship Badge afterwards.
I don't think you need to see the teacher's or Ben's events fully, but just in case: the teacher is inside the room at the end of the hall west of the students' rooms, and there is also a sparkle to examine inside that lets you battle him. Winning said battle will let you see an event with Ben and the open air bath that's untranslated in the currently hosted pre-patched version. Some other Ben events include examining the sparkle in the northeastern Kokko student's room to see a couple of events with Yutaka sloppily wearing a yukata, and entering the baths without him in tow on the last day when both baths are men's baths will reveal Ben inside right next to a sparkle you can examine for an event where he futilely tries to get Yutaka to leave or at least wear her towel properly.

Hope that helps for now. I'll write up an actual guide detailing item and event locations and requirements once I'm done working on one for Yukiiro Quest.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Well, I'd loaded a save file that already had some progress to it: You need to already have either the Cow Spirit or the Fertility Drug (or both) in your inventory for the message to trigger when you enter the Bus Terminal street, which will turn on the switch that makes the sparkle appear.

The Cow Spirit is easiest to obtain from one of the game's trading quests, if I'm not mistaken. Here's the steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Fertility Drug is sold at the convenience store in the Back Alley for ¥5,000,000 (beating Keiko a second time rewards you with this much).

Edit: I've found a couple of lines in etory's patch that get cut-off: one when Yutaka fails to get the Californium after choosing "Delivery service!" as a way to sneak in, and another when choosing the Friendship Badge as a souvenir to trigger the Friendship ending. Like I said, it doesn't bother me, but if you can find and list any other ones you find I can go ahead and fix them and upload updated Map###.rvdata files here on the forums.
I cannot find the alley to give the coin to the foreigner. I went to the north east and all I find is a park then the farm and I spoke to everyone. Ant help? Thanks in advance!

newskill

Jun 27, 2017
where is the third cow¿
i found one in the park and another near the man doing exercise.cant find the third :(

editr: it just suddenly appeared after 10 minutes....wtf

Help

Aug 5, 2016
I've gotten the first ending, talked to the 2 guys in yellow shirts, but I still cant enter the dojo

Edit: nvm had to have the follower with me

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Haha this game was great.. Such a shameless idiot for a main character.
It was refreshing to play such a straight to the point game after all the grind fests I've been playing lately. :D

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I cannot find the alley to give the coin to the foreigner. I went to the north east and all I find is a park then the farm and I spoke to everyone. Ant help? Thanks in advance!
The Back Alley streets, also known as Rigudon/Rigdon (Don-Gu-Ri's syllables backwards) Town according to a sign near their entrance, is the area accessed by using Cat Powder/Silvervine on the cat in the southwestern corner of Donguri's main streets. You need to have beaten Keiko at the Playground's Dojo to get the item.
what is the police box? I only see the cop on the street walking next to the police station and the officer in the station, and neither of them will take the "white powder"
Yutaka must be alone to turn over the White Powder: The Police Station is the . Come back after dropping Ben off at the Public Restroom in the Playground.

Gave writing an actual guide a shot. Most NPCs' dialogue and scenes change on repeat interactions, and there's several objects and the like that trigger flavor text that I won't list if they're in areas you can revisit. Also, I'll be using the names from etory's patch for events, since the event gallery is untranslated in the one currently hosted:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Where do you get or buy the hymen rejuvenator?
The item's called Hymen Maker, and you can buy it in the Yamari Mart in the Outskirts area for ¥2,000,000 or get one for free by beating the Dojo's master a second time. Only mentioned the latter in the guide I made since the item's a non-consumable so you shouldn't need to buy multiples. Sorry about that.

Rexterminator

Jun 16, 2018
Hello Guyz I Have completed All 5 Endings But the problem is In the Bus Terminal The Sparkle is not showing up even though i cleared all of them Need A Little Bit OF Assistance
End#1. Normal Ending. Pick Soda as your souvenir from the shop in west side of the town near police station (talk to old lady outside).
End#2 .Friendship Ending : Talk to the Tokko School Student
End#3. Virgin Ending. Use Hymen Maker and go to the heaven and talk to uppermost angel.
End#4. Cow Spirit Ending . use the Spirit Fossil in the purifying water.
End#5. Pregnancy Ending. Buy Fertility Drug from the shop in outskirts.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Rexterminator Are you using etory's patch over the pre-patched game hosted here? The old SMDC patch hosted in the mirrors (the one with cut-off text, the untranslated Event Gallery room, and some of the souvenir key items still in Japanese) lacks the files needed to access it. I mentioned as much in the Cousin's House part of the guide I wrote up.

I made an Update request thread that has a link to the ULMF thread etory's patch is hosted on. You'll need to sign in to an account for their forums to download it until @Epic Wolf, a staff member or an uploader eventually decides to update the pre-patched mirrors or make new mirrors for etory's patch, whichever happens first.

shivam3795

Jun 19, 2018
cannot use rpg maker trans cause the program says its cannot find dll or something. also says python. dll is missing or whatver. please help. i guess it is neccesary to translate the patch

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@shivam3795 Did you download etory's RPGMaker Trans patch to try and apply them onto this one? I've not really used RPGMaker Trans in a while, but last I checked the *.7z you can download from their bitbucket should have everything the program needs.

If re-downloading RPGMaker Trans doesn't fix the issue, the zip that isn't the RPGMaker Trans patch on the forum thread should work just fine with the copy of the game hosted on this thread's OP's mirrors: Extract its contents and overwrite the ones in Mucchi Muchi School Trip's directory to apply.

You should only really need to use the RPGMaker Trans patch if you have the widescreen version of the game lying around, like etory states in their ULMF thread's OP.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
is there any guide to find the thief?
Yes, there is: Click the spoiler labeled "Walkthrough" in my post 6 posts before yours and check under the "Getting the First Souvenir" spoiler in it. You just need to talk to a homeless man in the park area of the map and then a cat that appears afterwards and wanders in the streets southeast of the inn.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
anyone know where the bikini is?
Did you post on the wrong thread? There's no bikini in Mucchi Muchi School Trip, not even in the unused items of the game (there's a yukata clothes item in there that you can't legitimately find though coding and image assets for them beyond an H event exist). If you're talking about a red, skirted outfit that I guess one could assume is a very kinky revealing bikini, that's part of the Cousin's House events and not an actual item.

Edit: Actually, come to think of it, there's a green bikini-like outfit used for a moment in the Photo Studio's events. Is that what you meant?

There's a couple of swimsuits in Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation though, and one of them's a bikini. Only Yutaka's mom wears it though, and it's also not an item in that.

AriBladeNim

Jun 16, 2018
How would I be able to re-see the endings if I am using 's saved files, the save1, save2, and save3? Would I have to completely start a new game in order to see the endings properly with the dialogues?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes