2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Epic Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
RJ158987_img_main.jpg

Overview:
STORY

Yutaka is a girl with tomboyish qualities who was raised
in the laid-back countryside of Japan. During summer vacation
she suddenly developed into a glamorous older girl's body!

She and another school are on a joint vacation to the next town.
Yutaka's a free spirit no matter how voluptuous she appears!
Enjoy the travel lodge and meet other students!
Collect omiyage (souvenirs) to take home to the family!

The ending changes depending on the souvenirs you bring home!?
Things are naughtier than ever in Mucchi Muchi School Trip.

71 illustrations (not including variations!)
Instead of battles there are "free events" in town and at school, around 150 scenes in total.
Events will escalate as you collect medicine ingredients and pass time in the game...

Requires RPG Tkool VX RTP

Updated:Mar/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version:1.6
Language: English ( )
Genre: RPG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Prequel: -
Side Game:

Installation:

Download: -

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Resolution for this one is weird. How can i change the resolution for this game? Basically i want to resize the game window.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
use resizeenablerrunner

PS: the text is cut off a lot which bothers me way to much to actually play
PSS: found a better translation that fixes the problem with the cut of text here is the link

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Resolution for this one is weird. How can i change the resolution for this game? Basically i want to resize the game window.
The issue with this game's resizing is that it runs a script every time it loads the title screen (the developer stuck a pretty obvious unindented "Graphics.zoom(2)" in there). If you ever hit F12, you'll notice that the game will try to "grow" itself again. If you download etory's Standard patch and overwrite the files in the Data folder, one of the things they removed was the aforementioned Graphics.zoom(2) line. Or you can use the following post's advice:
use resizeenablerrunner

PS: the text is cut off a lot which bothers me way to much to actually play
PSS: found a better translation that fixes the problem with the cut of text here is the link

The text being cut off bothered me a bit as well, but it bothered me much less than the machine translation of the previous title so I put up with it (or rather, I could open RPGMVX to see the dialogue that way anyway). A few of the translated lines still have their original Japanese dialogue right underneath them, leading me to believe that somebody used RPGMakerTrans and might have accidentally forgotten to check their text files thoroughly before they made their patched version. It also explains why the translator didn't notice the text getting cut off, since RPGMakerTrans doesn't have a preview text window option that would let them check if the text displayed properly.

Also, the events in the gallery (called the Memory Room in this) are completely untouched in the version linked to in the OP. I think only one of the signs in the north-westernmost corner is translated (the "Bus Play" one), but every other sign and every event linked to therein is not.

Thanks for linking that other version, I'll give it a check to see if it's more complete than the one hosted here. Might want to tag @Epic Wolf or a mod to see if the thread can't be updated and populated with mirrors for it.

Edit: Looking at it again, the readme for the updated translation does ask the translator to get credited for their work, so might want to shove etory from ULMF's information somewhere into the OP if the files are replaced for the ULMF ones. No clue if the currently hosted translation is SMDC's, nor whether or not the latter wanted to be credited for their efforts.

And etory's translation is very much so more complete: all the souvenirs now have English names and descriptions, the gallery's fully translated (and without just copy and pasting the main game's contents, as I was planning to), etc.
How can I make the cat move from the (supposed) back alley entrance?
You need to beat Keiko at the Dojo at least once to get the マタタビ item, which is supposedly Cat Powder (or more likely, catnip).

In order to enter the Dojo, Yutaka's rumor level needs to have increased twice (talk to the kid in the yellow shirt walking outside the inn and agree to see his event, then talk to the man in the yellow shirt walking around in the street leading to the bus terminal and agree to his), and in order to fight Keiko I believe you need to have seen any Ending, so buying the Super Bubbly Bubble Juice from the convenience store in the bus terminal street and going back to the inn to use it is enough.

In order to enter the memory room (this game's name for the illustration and event gallery), you need to have either the Cow Spirit or the Fertility Drug in your inventory. I posted how to get these in a later post in this thread:
The Cow Spirit is easiest to obtain from one of the game's trading quests, if I'm not mistaken. Here's the steps:
The Fertility Drug is sold at the convenience store in the Back Alley for ¥5,000,000 (beating Keiko a second time rewards you with this much).
Beating Keiko again gives you an Earth's Barrier armor, a free Hymen Maker (non-consumable item that restores Yutaka's virginity, letting you trigger any of the four available events that can take it away), and 5 million yen. I was under the mistaken assumption that beating her unlocked the memory room previously, so I apologize for that.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Found the solution on ulfm forums. Just download this file and copy paste it into data file.

Reactions: Chingonerio

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Looking at it again: etory's newest patch from ULMF is the better choice. The pre-patched version hosted in the OP isn't actually at 1.6 because the new scenes related to the cousin are unreachable (the "sparkle" in front of the bus stop will never spawn when entering the Bus Terminal street). As soon as I tested the area using the patch from ULMF I was able to access the area.

The Graphics folder already includes files used in these scenes only, such as Yutaka playing with a PlayStation-like controller and having a silhouette in a leg-lock, so it's possible SMDC's older patch was applied on 1.6, whereas etory's is meant to work on versions ranging from 1.202 to 1.501 (according to the OP in the thread linked to by GoldGame). So, what we've currently got mirrored is functionally at 1.201 or earlier due to the lack of access to the cousin's house.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Looking at it again: etory's newest patch from ULMF is the better choice. The pre-patched version hosted in the OP isn't actually at 1.6 because the new scenes related to the cousin are unreachable (the "sparkle" in front of the bus stop will never spawn when entering the Bus Terminal street). As soon as I tested the area using the patch from ULMF I was able to access the area.

The Graphics folder already includes files used in these scenes only, such as Yutaka playing with a PlayStation-like controller and having a silhouette in a leg-lock, so it's possible SMDC's older patch was applied on 1.6, whereas etory's is meant to work on versions ranging from 1.202 to 1.501 (according to the OP in the thread linked to by GoldGame). So, what we've currently got mirrored is functionally at 1.201 or earlier due to the lack of access to the cousin's house.
I tried that too but it didnt work for me.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I tried that too but it didnt work for me.
Well, I'd loaded a save file that already had some progress to it: You need to already have either the Cow Spirit or the Fertility Drug (or both) in your inventory for the message to trigger when you enter the Bus Terminal street, which will turn on the switch that makes the sparkle appear.

The Cow Spirit is easiest to obtain from one of the game's trading quests, if I'm not mistaken. Here's the steps:
The Fertility Drug is sold at the convenience store in the Back Alley for ¥5,000,000 (beating Keiko a second time rewards you with this much).

Edit: I've found a couple of lines in etory's patch that get cut-off: one when Yutaka fails to get the Californium after choosing "Delivery service!" as a way to sneak in, and another when choosing the Friendship Badge as a souvenir to trigger the Friendship ending. Like I said, it doesn't bother me, but if you can find and list any other ones you find I can go ahead and fix them and upload updated Map###.rvdata files here on the forums.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Well, I'd loaded a save file that already had some progress to it: You need to already have either the Cow Spirit or the Fertility Drug (or both) in your inventory for the message to trigger when you enter the Bus Terminal street, which will turn on the switch that makes the sparkle appear.

Edit: I've found a couple of lines in etory's patch that get cut-off: one when Yutaka fails to get the Californium after choosing "Delivery service!" as a way to sneak in, and another when choosing the Friendship Badge as a souvenir to trigger the Friendship ending. Like I said, it doesn't bother me, but if you can find and list any other ones you find I can go ahead and fix them and upload updated Map###.rvdata files here on the forums.
I was talking about that resolution issue. I wasn't talking about translation. File i shared in Mega here was only thing i need to convert my window size back to normal which was my real issue. I also copy pasted the data file he shared in his blog so i think i will have CG room in english too.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@GoldGame Did you actually trigger the ending by going to Yutaka and Ben's room at the inn, agreeing to pack, and then choosing the sparkle that represents the soda? You need to watch an ending so you can trigger the switch that allows Keiko to spawn at the dojo. You'll see a message that goes "Congratulations! You finished the game! Now you can go back and replay all 4 days of the school trip!" if you've successfully flipped said switch.

If you did the above: Did you raise Yutaka's rumor level by agreeing to the prompts given when examining the kid in the yellow shirt on Donguri's main street and then the man in the yellow shirt on the Bus Terminal street? You need to do this to get the kid at the dojo to call for the monk, which will then let you actually enter the dojo and walk around inside.
um i didnt get the option to pack
Ben must be with you when you step on the square outside of your room at the inn for you to trigger the packing (or rather, souvenir choosing) dialogue.

Anyway, sounds like you triggered it eventually, so: congrats.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
i dont have a 100% i have one where you can go to the recolection room thou and all scenes are there allready(i might have a complete one with all endings as well in a couple of days)

Reactions: BakaMangaka

BakaMangaka

Oct 25, 2017
i dont have a 100% i have one where you can go to the recolection room thou and all scenes are there allready(i might have a complete one with all endings as well in a couple of days)
Ow, please, when you complete the game at 100%, could you give me a copy of your saved game? <3

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Oh please... Some has a 100% save data? Pleeeease T^T
A full save will only help if you update the game to etory's patch, since the pre-patched version hosted in this thread doesn't have the event gallery room translated yet. Also, like @GoldGame mentioned, nothing in the memory room is actually locked at any point in time anyway, so a full save will only help you do things like bypass Keiko's battles (which you need to win to open the aforementioned memory room, so that's fair) or hunt down items- but the events you'd unlock for having done these things would already be over and done with in an actual full save. Just keep that in mind.

I'll upload a few:
  • Save1.rvdata only has the content obtainable with the patch hosted here (i.e.- items and switches, places you in the Memory Room building). It's a full save, so every event's been triggered and only repeatable ones are still available. You also have at least 1 copy of every legitimately obtainable item, be it from a treasure chest or from a shop.
  • Save2.rvdata places you in the event gallery for the "cousin's house" content, which you can only get to when using a more up-to-date patch. This new content has a Winding Clock item that you can use to 'reset' it, and you already have the two obtainable in-game (which is silly, considering it's not a consumable). Also, aside from the events in the gallery, there's a secret "Togetherness" ending available by examining a sparkle in the second floor's green bed that only appears if you've gotten one of the other two of the new content's endings- my save has that sparkle available from the moment you load. Trying to load Save2 on the game without etory's patch will almost definitely crash the game as the Map###.rvdata files it needs will be missing.
  • Save3.rvdata places you in the Memory Room, but has avoided doing as many events as possible up to that point, so there should still be NPCs you can trigger events with around the town outside: It's a 'bare-minimum needed to get to the gallery' save... except Keiko's been beaten a second time, also, even though it wasn't needed. If you don't plan to use etory's patch, this is probably the best save file for you.
Regarding the "cousin's house" stuff, it has three endings: The "Uncle" ending is probably the one most people will see normally (it's also the only one of the three that can be accessed through the gallery on the fourth floor), and the "Peaceful" ending that you get from watching the all of cousin's events.

Yutaka needs to be naked to see a couple of event sparkles, one each on the uncle's (second floor, leftmost green bed) and cousin's (first floor, north of the entrance) routes. Because of this, it's easy to skip them and not see the endings- both of these events are in the gallery, though.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Ok so i managed to get 3 endings so far.
End#1. Normal Ending. Pick Soda as your souvenir from the shop in west side of the town near police station (talk to old lady outside).
End#3. Virgin Ending. Use Hymen Maker and go to the heaven and talk to uppermost angel.
End#5. Pregnancy Ending. Buy Fertility Drug from the shop in outskirts.
Any help with other endings?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes