2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 26, 2019
How can i get the ability to move boulders?
Yea, I don't know how to progress without moving the boulders. I have the map skill yet I don't know how to use it. I've managed to kill every animal in the game before I managed to move the rock.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
kill animals? what animals? the only fights you got there are post game against one char in the mountain and the sumo one, well i may miss some content but didn't get too much trouble to complete the game, the rock will disappear after you complete the game(you will find inside the slingshot if i'm not wrong so nothing special), the main goal of the game are just to create the medicine for the sister and nothing more, for every action you will need the kid.

Last edited:

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021
really waiting for this remake

The game came out recently and looks really awesome but how do you get the english ver?, even if its machine translated that will do. i can hope right...

pooplole69

Jan 23, 2021
Is there any other way to lose Yutaka's virginity in the main story area beside defeating her sister and using the bible of sex at home with Maru? I've talked pretty much to everyone and I can't find a way to progress the lewd dialogue past groping and boobjobs.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Wasn't there a 4th game released recently? i'm looking for it but i can't find it

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes